Love spell

Okay Rowena is back because I love her and I still haven't accepted her death I don't care okay I want her back.

"Do they ever shut up?" Rowena shouted at the two men arguing again.

"Quiet." They both said.

"Dean, I don't want her here! She is the reason Charlie... What happened to Charlie happened because of her!" Cas shouted. He didn't know Charlie very long, but she was like family from the moment he saw her. (I love Charlie I still cry over her oh my)

"I know. But we need her help!" Dean shouted back. He hated speaking about Charlie, or any of his dead friends for that matter. It was too much.

"Can you two stop," Sam tried calming them down, obviously without success.

"No," They shouted in unison.

"Okay! I had enough," Rowena screamed and started chanting in Latin, she pointed her index fingers at both Cas and Dean and suddenly they stopped shouting.

"What did you do?" Sam questioned, he didn't know whether to be mad at her for whatever she did to his brother or thank her for shutting them up.

"You will see," she laughed as she saw the two staring at each other, confused.

"Dean..." Cas mumbled as Dean walked towards him and pressed their lips together.

"What are they... Rowena what did you do?" Sam asked, trying not to laugh at Dean's confused face as he pulled away from Cas.

"Why did I do that?" Dean asked himself.

"Love spell!" Rowena shouted, smiling at her work.

"Undo it!" Sam banged his hands on the table in front of Rowena.

"Would you rather they make out or argue?" Rowena smiled as Sam shrugged and turned to find the two holding hands. He saw Dean following his eyes and looked down at their hands.

"Argh! Why am I? What? Undo this." Dean screamed, letting go of Cas's hand. Cas just looked horrified, confused.

"Dean.. I can't control my body..." Cas said as he once again connected their lips. Sam was holding back his laughter as he saw Dean trying to fight the spell, obviously losing.

*****

It's been 10 hours and the two still couldn't stay off each other. Every time Sam turned he saw them kissing or holding hands or touching in some sort of way. But they seemed fine with it now. Guess they gave up on fighting it.

After Rowena helped the boys, she left without a word. No undoing the spell, she said it'll wear off itself.

It was time to sleep, Dean went straight to his room and Cas followed.

"Cas what are you doing?" Dean groaned as he saw the man standing over his bed.

"I have no idea," Cas replied. He got in bed with Dean, who pulled Cas closer. Cas lied his head on Deans chest.

"How long until the spell wears out?" Cas asked.

"I don't know, just sleep okay?" Dean said and kissed Cas's hair.

Dean honestly didn't mind the spell by now. He gave in and it's like he has control over his body. But it's just these urges to kiss Cas and cuddle with him and just the feeling in his stomach when he smiles. Its all part of the love spell, of course.

Cas felt the same. He was now in full control of his body, but he couldn't help but smile when Dean laughed or say 'I love you' when he did something adorable. He couldn't help kissing him. It was all part of the love spell, of course.

*****

The next morning, the urges to act like a couple carried on. It was like there was someone in their heads, telling them what to do.

24 hours past and still Sam saw them kissing in the library or cuddling when watching a movie. They seemed fine with it, but he couldn't do anything while they constantly kiss. He couldn't have Dean going on a case and stopping an exorcism to make out with Cas. Luckily, Sam couldn't find a case that day.

30 hours pass and Sam saw them sitting in the kitchen, eating pie together. They were laughing and saying cute things. Made Sam throw up a little in his mouth but he didn't object, knowing it's just the spell.

He watched as Cas reached out his hand and wiped a bit of the pie that Dean had on his bottom lip, before taking his thumb in his mouth. Something you see in sickly romantic movies. Sam made an inhuman noise and walked out the kitchen.

48 hours pass and Sam found a case. He knew they should take care of it but he couldn't bring Dean along as he seemed to be attached to Cas at the hips. He saw them cuddling in bed that day, just talking. Dean seemed happy, happiest he's been in a while now, so Sam didn't interrupt. Instead he decided to call Rowena to undo the spell.

"Rowena, you need to come here and undo this spell. I can't stand the way they are being so... Overly cute together. It's kind of making me sick. Plus I have a case and Dean isn't very good with a gun while holding someone's hand." Sam rambled on to Rowena over the phone, but stopped to hear that she's laughing her head off. "What's so funny?"

"Oh, Sam. The spell wears off after 12 hours. It's been two days. Never knew I'm a match maker. You should probably tell them." Rowena laughed once more and hanged up on the confused moose.

"Dean! Cas! I have something to tell you!" Sam shouted from the library. He was still kind of confused. Did Dean know about this? Obviously not.

"What?" Dean said as he walked in, leading Cas behind him. Cas had a few of his buttons undone and his hair was messed up.

"Um, good news. So the spell, it's gonna wear out." Sam said.

"When?" Dean asked. Sam couldn't quiet tell if he was happy or sad with the information.

"36 hours ago." Sam stared blankly and gave them both a bitchface.

"What?" Dean got red. He turned around to see Cas staring at him.

"Yeah, so you can stop holding hands now..." Sam said pointing at their still intertwined fingers.

Dean's eyes travelled from Sam to Cas. He looked at Cas and shrugged. He pulled his hand so Cas was closer and smashed their lips together, making Sam even more confused.

"See you Sammy," Dean shouted, leading Cas back to their room.

A/N
Also I want to say thank you for 200+ reads :)