Party Games (sabriel+destiel)

(This isn't a high school AU because I hate them ok)

Sam was sitting around the living room when he heard the flutter of wings behind him. Expecting Cas, he turned around to find someone else looking back at him.

"Hey Samsquatch, I'm bored. Let's do something." Uninvited, Gabriel sat down next to Sam on the sofa and made himself comfortable, "You know where Castiel is? Been looking for him everywhere."

Sam raised an eyebrow, he thought Castiel was doing his Angel duties. "No.. Haven't seen him today. Thinking about it I haven't seen Dean either."

Gabriel wiggled his eyebrows before standing up and walking towards Deans room. He opened the door without knocking and saw Cas and Dean sitting on Deans bed, just talking.

"Hey Deano. Hey Cas, come on to the living room, I'm bored." Gabe stated before walking out. He had a smirk on his face. Many times Cas came to him to ask for advice with his feeling for Dean. Hearing from Sam, it was the same situation with Dean.

Gabe made his way back to the living room where Sam was waiting, Cas and Dean behind him. It was awfully silent.

"Okay kids! Time for some fun. How about we take out the alcohol and play some games." Gabe was excited about this, he had a plan in mind, "Hey Deano, come help me with the alcohol. I wanna talk to you."

Dean, confused but didn't object, lead Gabriel to the supply of Alcohol they had. Gabe just stood there, staring at Dean.

"So, Cas." Gabriel finally said.

"What about Cas?" Dean was trying to act normal, but felt his face getting red just from hearing his name.

"Oh come on Dean! You know, you want him don't you?" The trickster wiggled his eyebrows again.

"Seriously Gabe, get out of my ass." Dean was getting angry, not because Gabe was talking about Cas, he was angry at the fact he couldn't even express his feelings.

"Get out of your ass? So Cas can get in? Come on Dean! You can trust me. Just tell me your love story." Gabe said.

"Trust you? Okay Gabriel, no offence but you aren't the most trust worthy person.. Angel.. Arch-- whatever! Okay, but yeah, maybe I do have some feelings for Cas but it doesn't matter. Can we just get the bottles and go?"

With that the two grabbed a bottle each and returned to the living room. The room was awfully quiet, the two didn't know about what was just confessed.

While they were gone, Cas had something on his mind so he decided to ask Sam about it.

"Sam.. I need to ask you a question, it's about Dean. Well, partly." Cas mumbled.

"Shoot." Sam said, setting up the table for the alcohol about to be delivered by his brother and archangel.

"Well, whenever I'm around Dean... I just feel the thing in my stomach and my heart begins to beat really fast.. I don't know what it is..."

"Cas, I think it's love. Are you in love with Dean?" Sam stopped everything he was doing to look at Cas, "because if you are, I'm all for it. Dean deserves to be happy. I think you should tell him."

Cas looked down at his shoes, thinking about it, "it's hard Sam. For whatever reason, whenever I'm with Dean my words just get all bunched up and I can't speak. Especially when I try to ask him about it. I don't know, I guess I'll have to confess. Maybe not today, though."

Dean and Gabe looked around the room, acknowledging the moved furniture.

"Well? Let's get this party started!" Gabe shouted and snapped his fingers, loud music burst through speakers that magically appeared each side of the room.