Sammy's emotional

Dean walked into the library, whistling to himself. It was a uneventful day, no cases, no reason to go outside. He was going to grab a book when he noticed Sam sobbing his heart out in front of his laptop.

"Er, Sammy? What's wrong?" Dean looked at his brother in surprise. He never cried like this, whatever it was must have really got to him.

"Dean," Sam choked out between sobs, "what do you think of Elvis?"

"Um," Dean thought about it, kind of a weird how a sobbing 33 year old man is questioning his taste in music, "I dunno, I can dig Elvis."

The moment the words came out of Dean's mouth, Sam sobbed even more.

"Sammy, you're freaking me out," Dean sat opposite the crying man and opened the book.

"Do you love Cas?" Sam said as his sobbing stopped. The question took Dean aback but, after he thought about it, he realised there's no reason to keep anything from his brother.

Dean smiled to himself, "I don't know, I guess I do-"

"THAN GO TELL HIM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE," Sam stood up and slammed his fists on the table, making Dean flinch.

"Wow, princess, what's got your panties in a knot?" Dean laughed at Sam's hair, sticking up in random places.

"Tell. Him." Sam sat down again and looked at the screen once more before letting out another sob.

"Okay! I am going to tell him!" Dean stood up and tossed the book on the table.

"Tell who, what?" Cas said, coming into the room.

"He loves you!" Sam screamed out between sobs, "now kiss and be together and be happy!"

Cas looked at Dean, puzzled. He was going to question Sam's behaviour but the hysterical man interrupted again.

"And for Gods sake, Cas, don't go to bed with wet hair," Sam closed his laptop and walked off to his room.

"I've seen a lot of weird shit, but I think that's the weirdest so far," Dean laughed as Cas looked at him.

"He said you love me?" Cas tilted his head a little and squinted his eyes. How adorable.

"Yeah, he did..." Dean scratched the back of his neck. He looked down at his feet, and saw another pair walk towards him. Before he knew it, Cas pulled his chin up and connected their lips.

"Maybe Sam should cry more often," Dean said after they pulled away.

A/N *spoiler for twist and shout*
I saw this on tumblr and I thought I can do something with it so here you go. When I read twist and shout I cried for 3 hours straight and for some weird reason I always re read the part where Cas dies and end up crying each time why do I do this to myself