Gay bar

"There's a case," Sam started as he saw Dean coming to the kitchen, "Been a murder at a bar-"

"Okay, tell me on the way. I need to get out of here," Dean said as he grabbed something out of the fridge and biting into it. With a full mouth he added: "I'll get Cas."

-----

"Why didn't you tell me in the bunker?" Dean was getting heated.

"You told me to tell you on the way! It's just a case Dean, stop acting childish," Sam said back.

"You said a bar, not a gay bar. Look, man, I don't want to get hit on by every lonely dude out there," Dean looked at the rear-view mirror and saw Cas sleeping in the back seat. He couldn't control the smile from appearing on his lips.

Sam looked at Dean, he knew what he was smiling about. "You like him," he said in a childish voice.

"What? No- shut up Sammy. Anyway, what about this case?" Dean felt his cheeks going bright pink.

"Well, three couples were murdered at the bar. All in the second stall of the toilets, CCTV didn't see anyone coming in or going out except the men going in. I think homophobic ghost?" Sam looked over at Dean, who was clearly not listening but looking at the Angel sleeping every 5 seconds.

"Dude, now you're being creepy," Sam laughed.

"Just 'cause everyone you bang dies doesn't mean I can't be happy, Sammy," Dean stated, quite seriously.

"That was uncalled for," Sam mumbles as he saw them closing in on the bar.

Dean laughed to himself as he parked the Impala outside the bar.
He turned to see the Angel still asleep and smiled to himself.

"Cas, wake up," Dean slightly shook his leg.

"Hello, Dean," Cas said, eyes still closed.

When all three were standing outside the Impala, they looked at the bar and thought of a plan.

"Okay, how about you two stick together and act... Act like a couple and I'll dig around. You could go to the toilet stall together and see if something shows up?" Sam suggested, looking at Dean with a knowing smirk on his face.

"Okay," Cas said without hesitation. He grabbed Deans hand, making Dean stiffen a little, "Sorry, I thought... That's what couples do and we... I'll let go..." Cas mumble on. Adorable, Dean thought as he tightened his grip on Cas's hand, saying its fine.

The moment the hot air from the bar hits Dean's face, it's like all the eyes are on the three who just walked in. Dean looked around to find most staring at Cas. He let go of his hand to grab him around the waist, he pulled him closer, indicating to everyone looking that he's his, and his only.

Sam looked back at the two and gestured that he is going. The two walked towards a nice booth in the corner, away from the preying eyes of all the drunk men who are eyeing up the Angel. They sit down as someone comes around, asking for their order. They both take a beer and they look around. Well, at least Dean does. Cas was too busy staring at Dean. He loved his concentrated face.

"Dean," Cas mumbled. He felt the grip around his waist tighten, as a sigh that he has Deans attention, "Should we go to the toilet now or wait a bit?"

"Wait a bit. I guess the ghost only goes after couples so we have to act.. Couply?" Dean looked around again. He observed the men, half were there with their boyfriends, the other trying to get boyfriends or just laid. Either way, Dean tried to see how they acted. How he should act. He wasn't necessarily familiar with the concept of a relationship. He was more of a one-night-stand guy.

As he observed, he realised half the bar was kissing. Some were close to fucking right in front of everyone on the pool table. He turned to Cas who was already staring at him.

"Cas..." Deans voice trailed off as he got lost in Cas's eyes.

"Do you think we should... Kiss?" Cas asked innocently.

"What?" That got Dean out of his trance, "I mean we should act like a couple... And um couples to that."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Cas looked away. Dean made him look back into his eyes by pushing his chin sideways with his hand. He was gently with his Angel.

"It's fine. I think we should kiss. You know, to make it more believable," Dean said as he closed the gap between their lips. The kiss was sweet and gentle, Dean's hand still on the side of Cas's face, rubbing his cheek with his thumb. Oh, how long Dean has waited for this moment. Everything was perfect. Except it wasn't. It was all an act for the case. Of course Cas didn't love me back, Dean thought.

None of the two pulled away until the man came back with the two beers they ordered. He was about to walk away when Dean said "Hey, do you have pie?" The man nodded and Dean ordered two, one for him and one for his Angel. The Angel, not his...

"Dean.." Cas said after a minute of silence.

"Yeah," Dean answered, looking at the Angel.

"In the car... I wasn't asleep. I heard Sam saying something about you liking me?" Cas questioned. He looked up at Dean with those cute puppy-dog eyes. All Dean wanted was to kiss him again.

"Oh," oh. That's all Dean says. He mentally slaps himself, "Yeah, that.. That happened... What about it?"

"Was it... True?" Cas asked.

"Oh look! The pie!" Dean tried changing the subject as the two pies arrived at their table. Dean took a mouthful, half because he loved pie and half to not have to answer that question.

"Answer the question Dean." Cas said, his voice deeper and more commanding than ever.

Dean pointed to his mouth and shrugged as to say he couldn't because he was eating. Cas crossed his arms and shuffled away from Dean.

Dean sighed and swallowed.
"God, Cas. Yes! Yes, it was true," Dean admitted and took a big swig of his beer and another piece off the pie in his mouth.

Cas giggled to himself.
"You have, um," Cas pointed to the right side of his lips, trying to tell Dean he had a bit of pie on them, "wait let me."
Before Dean knew it, Cas wiped Dean's lips with his thumb and put it in his mouth.

"You're cute," Dean chuckled and once again grabbed the Angel by the waist an pulled him closer.

"You're cuter," Cas giggled.

"Oh shut up now, we're already acting like a teenage couple from some sickly romantic movie. I hate them," Dean said.

"Okay," Cas said. They both went quiet for a bit until Cas broke the silence, "I think I... Like you too."

"What?" That took Dean by surprise. He wasn't expecting the Angel to return his feelings.

"Wait, no." Cas said, turning to face the hunter. "I don't like you," the hunters smile faded a little, "I love you."

The smile reappeared as Dean pulled Cas closer and pressed their lips together again. This time he knew it wasn't acting.