How Destiel should become canon

Rowena rushed into the abandoned warehouse that the boys were staying, looking for a plan or any leads on Cas.

"Rowena?" They said in unison as she approached them with a smile on her face.

"I know where they are," She said, proud of her work.

"They? As in Cas and Amara?" Dean left the table and walked towards Rowena, itching for the answer.

"Yes, and some sad old drunk is with them. I don't know who he is but he seems important," She answered. Sam and Dean exchanged puzzled looks, "Well what are you waiting for? Go rescue your boyfriend!"

"He's not my-" Dean felt his cheeks burning.

"Just shut up Dean, let's go." Sam grabbed their jackets and lead Dean and Rowena to the impala.

The drive was silent other than Rowena's directions to the place the others were at. When she told them they're there, they ran out the car to look around.

They were on a field, it was empty except for a hole in the ground, about 3 foot deep. Dean recognised the place.

"This is where she took me, where she got, um, super-smitted by the God Squad," Dean looked around for any sign of Cas. The field was empty other than the three who just arrived.

Just as they were going to go down a path, they heard a loud shriek of pain. Dean knew the voice very well.

"CAS!" He shouted and don't think twice before running in the direction of the voice.

He didn't care to look back at Sam and Rowena, who with no doubt were running right behind him. When Dean pushed past one last tree, he found himself in an field surrounded by trees. In the middle were Amara and someone turned away from him. He looked around to find Cas, laying lifeless on the grass.

"CAS!" Dean shouted and ran for him. He didn't hesitate one bit, even with the battle going on between the two next to him.

"Dean.." Amara said, quite seductively. Dean felt a strong feeling in his stomach that told him to go to her. Many times he felt that, like the time they kissed and he couldn't do anything but kiss back.

"Cas..." He whispered, he stroked his cheek and ran his hand along his jaw. As he did that, he felt a pulse and sighed in relief.

"Dean, you don't want him, look at me," Dean felt Amara getting closer by the second. Before he knew it her hand was on his jaw, dragging his face towards hers. Their lips met and, yet again, Dean felt the need to kiss back. As he closed his eyes, the image of the Angel behind him flashed through his head and pushed Amara away as hard as he could.

"Don't fucking touch me! You did this, didn't you?" Dean pointed at Cas as he stepped towards Amara, rage filling his stomach instead of need to be close to her.

"He was getting in the way. I only needed him to get my dear little brother to me," Amara pointed at the man, now turned towards Dean.

"Chuck?" Dean shouted in surprise, "you are...?"

"God? Unfortunately." Chuck looked tired, but totally not like his old self. He was clean and his hair didn't look like a birds nest.

"Chuck, is he okay?" Dean said, but before he could get an answer, Amara reached out her hand towards him and he flew across the field, smacking into a tree.

"Dean!" Dean heard a voice, but the pain made his vision blurry. Soon enough, Sam ran towards him, checking if he's okay.

"Where's Rowena?" Dean managed to choke out.

"Ran away," Sam said, clearly not as interested in her as his brothers well being.

Dean stood off the floor, dizzy and weak. His knees nearly gave way a few times before he got to Cas, but he managed. By the time he got to him, he regained some balance and picked him up. He lead him away from the two arguing siblings and to the tree he smashed into.

He held him in his arms as he sat down, leaning against the tree.

"Cas.." He stroked the pale face that was resting on his lap. Checking for pulse again. Still alive.

"Dean.. We should go," Sam said as he watched Chuck and Amara shouting at each other, "somethings going to happen."

"Yeah.." Dean nodded, letting his brother help him up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Amara laughed as she threw them down on the ground with a simple twist of her hand.

"Let them go, Lucifers out of Cas, they have no business here." Chuck shouted at his sister, who gave him a death stare.

"I guess you're right, I don't need them anymore," Amara laughed as she looked at the three as if they were dirt.

"Let's go," Sam tried pulling Dean up but this time he protested.

"No," Dean said through his teeth, which were clenched in anger, "I wanna see the bitch die."

"Dean-" Sam tried again.

"No! Look what she done to Cas. I'm not leave until I see her die." Dean shouted at his brother.

Amara smirked at the sight of the three staying still, and turned to her brother, who has now held his arm out towards her.

Before the Winchesters knew it, there was a blinding white light which made them close their eyes. Dean held Cas closer, as if scared he'll lose him again. When they were sure the light was gone, they re-opened their eyes and saw Chuck in the middle of the field, alone.

He ran up to them and looked at Cas.

"Is he still..." Chuck asked, as an answer, he saw Dean's hand travel to Cas's neck and gave him a quick nod.

"Already, get out of here." Chuck said and suddenly disappeared into thin air.

"Come on, Dean. I can drive, you can sit with him in the back seat," Sam suggested, Dean nodded and picked up the Angel bridal style and carried him through the woods to the impala.

First five minutes of the drive were silent. No sign of Rowena or Amara, Cas was still unconscious. Dean was running his hand through his hair and the other stroked his cheek. Suddenly, he started to stir a little.

"Dean?" He said is a husky voice.

"Yeah, buddy, it's me," Dean smiled down at the squinting Angel. He then realised he still had his hands all over his face. He coughed awkwardly before removing then.

Cas was now wide awake, but didn't sit up or even get his head off Dean's lap. He just stared up a him, deep in thought.

"Dean?" He finally said. Dean looked down and before he knew it, Cas sat up to meet his lips.

Dean returned the kiss, helping his Angel up on his knees to get a better angle. Cas ran his tongue over Dean's bottom lip, asking for entrance which Dean immediately allowed. He grabbed the Angel by his thighs and made him straddle his hips. The kiss was getting heated when they heard a cough from the front seat.

"Oh, hello Sam." Cas said and got straight back to kissing Dean.

A/N
Okay I'm pretty sure that the last part wouldn't happen exactly like that but a small kiss would be enough to satisfy my fangirl needs.