Truth.

Dean watched the witch as she said something in Latin and pointed her fingers at Cas, he was ready to cry over his dead body when he realised the spell didn't kill him.

"What did you do to him?" Dean shouted as he pinned her against the wall and pressed a knife to her throat.

"Calm down, he's fine. The spell will wear off in a few hours. It's a truth spell. Now kill me if you really want to," the bitch- witch smirked as she looked at Dean before he stabbed her in the stomach.

He let her body drop and ran over to Cas, who looked even more confused than usual.

"Dean, you know I once-" Cas started but got interrupted by Dean's hand over his mouth.

"Keep quiet, Cas, don't want you saying something you'll regret," Dean had a thing for privacy; if someone respected his, he will respect theirs.

He walked with Cas back to the impala where Sam was waiting for them.

"Ready to go?" Sam said as he opened the car door.

"Sam, I think you should get a haircut," Cas stated, then tilted his head as Sam looked at him in confusion, "why did I say that?"

"He's under a truth spell. I told you to keep your mouth shut Cas," Dean said as he got into Baby.

They were half way home, as well as half way through Castiels secrets. All the ride he was telling them embarrassing and weird things he has done even before they were alive.

"I once had a female vessel but I didn't understand why the chunks of fat on her chest were useful. They weren't nice-" Cas started.

"Oh yes they are," Dean smirked.

"I don't think so Dean, I don't think I am attracted to women." Cas stated blankly as Dean hit the brakes and looked at Cas.

"Cas! Shut up, you are going to regret about 99% of the things you will say. Just. stop. talking, okay?" Dean said as he blushed but turned to hide it from Cas.

The rest of the journey was silent, every time Cas tried to speak Dean shush'd him.

They finally reached the bunker and Dean went straight to his room. He wasn't going to sit with Cas and listen to him blabbing on about him having sex with April. It was weird, like reading his diary.

Dean sat on his bed and thought about Cas. He wasn't attracted to women? Well he didn't say he was attracted to men.. So what if he didn't? Why does Dean care? He's just his friend. Best friend.

Dean was about to lie down and call it a day, but before his head could hit the pillow he heard a knock on his door. "Come in," he shouted out.

He watched as the door slowly opened and revealed, a clearly uncomfortable, Cas standing at his door.

"Dean? When will the spell wear off? I've been saying some really... Personal stuff. I just told Sam everything about-" Cas nearly told him how he confessed to Sam that he loved Dean, but quickly slapped his hands over his mouth.

"She said a few hours.. How long as it been?" Dean asked and looked at his phone, "it was 2 hours, maybe I'll be gone soon? I don't know, Cas, I never encountered this before."

Dean looked straight into Cas's eyes, they both looked at each other and said nothing until Cas finally couldn't take it.

"You're eyes are really beautiful Dean," Cas said as his eyes widened at his own words. He waited for Dean to get disgusted and kick him out, but instead he just chuckled.

"Thanks.. I guess. I hate seeing you like this, you know. I really wish I knew how to reverse this spell so you don't go around spreading your secrets,"

"It's okay Dean, I know that you'd do anything to help me." Cas said and smiled at him.

"Yeah, 'course I would, you're like a brother to me,"

"Don't say that," Cas burst out, "I don't want to be a brother to you." 

Cas eyes widened even more and he, once again, slapped his hands over his mouth. He shook his head but it was like he completely lost control over his mouth and kept going on.

What he was saying was hard to make out as his hands were covering his mouth, but Dean understood everything.

"It hurts to hear you say that because I want to be more than your friend and certainly not your brother, I love you, Dean." Cas dropped his hands as his mouth stopped moving, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. I'll go now."

Cas stood up and walked out of Dean's room as he replayed what Cas just said over in his head. Cas loved him? He finally stood to him feet and walked out his room.

Dean went straight to the library, knowing Cas would be there and without thinking, pulled Cas off the chair and connected their lips. Cas was still for a moment but then kissed back. Dean wrapped his arm around Cas's waist and pulled him closer.

Behind them the unmistakable sound of a camera went off and completely ruined the moment. Both the men turned to see Sam holding a phone, "What? Capturing your first kiss."
They smirked at him and went back to their previous activity.