Teaching Cas

(Cas doesn't know how to drive here)
(I can't even drive so if I get things wrong or I don't know the name of something please don't kill me thanks)

Dean opened the doors to the garage and turned around to face Cas. He spread his arms out and grinned, "Pick one."

Cas looked around the garage that was full of old cars. They were all different colours and sizes but only one stood out to Cas. He walked over to it and smiled at Dean.

"No no no. You can't drive yet and I can't have you crashing my Baby," Dean started but after one glance at Cas's puppy eyes he gave up and threw him the keys he keeps on his pocket, "Just remember, you're mortal now, if anything happens to her-"

"I know Dean." Cas replied and got in the drivers seat, he waited for Dean to jump in next to him before he started the engine.

Dean felt weird in the passengers seat, he was used to sitting on the left. Maybe that's why he was sitting a bit closer to Cas that the car was designed to.

Cas was about to press the gas when Deam screamed, "NO NO NO! Set it to reverse!" Cas tilted his head as Dean showed him how to change the functions.

The difficult part, getting out of the garage, was behind them as they set off to drive around the bunker. Cas was nervous about doing something wrong and wasn't talking to focus on the road ahead.

"Okay, now you have to spin the wheel a little to the left, okay that's good..." Dean said and shuffled towards Cas a little more to help him make a perfect turn. He put his hand on top of Cas's and guided it to how much or how little the spin on the wheel should be.

When Dean finally thought that Cas could do it on his own, he let go of his hand and looked at Cas's adorable concentrated face.

Soon the concentration vanished and turned to fear. When Dean saw that, he looked to the road to find that Cas made a turn too big and was going straight at a wall. He just sat there, paralysed.

Dean practically jumped on Cas's lap and took the steering wheel in hand, he tried to spin the wheel to go the other direction but it wouldn't make it in time so he quickly pulled the hand brakes.

Dean relaxed as he saw the car didn't hit the wall and sat back in his seat.

"Dean." Cas said.

"Yeah, buddy?" Dean replied.

"You're sitting on me." Cas stated and Dean let out a cuss before jumping off his lap.

"Sorry, um I think that's enough driving for today. You did pretty well," Dean smiled at the ex-Angel, Cas looked so proud of himself. You could clearly see how much he appreciated compliments from Dean.

Dean jumped out of the car and waited for Cas to join him before returning to the bunker. Dean went to his room and lied down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was thinking about nothing when a knock broke the silence. "Come in,"

The door opened and soon Cas was sitting on Deans bed beside him.

"I really appreciate you teaching me how to drive, Dean. You don't mind teaching me human things? It's all so complicated," Cas looked down at his hands.

"Of course I don't mind, I can teach you anything you need to know." Dean answered, he was hoping Cas would ask Dean to teach him some other tasks, like how do I kiss? Or how do men have sex?

But of course Cas already knew the first one and the second one is a bit... Weird? Deans fantasies sometimes go over the kind of possible line to are you fucking kidding me.

"Dean, I was wondering if you could help me figure something out. I don't understand emotions that well. I understand anger and sadness, happiness sometimes, but there are a lot that I don't. Can you help me identify them?" Cas looked at Dean with a little smile. He's adorable, Dean thought.

"Sure," Dean said, but somehow couldn't tear his sight from Cas's lips. He rarely smiled, so it was a nice sight. Well, his lips alone are a nice sight.

"Well, to start off, sometimes when I see something that makes me sad, I also feel a different emotion in addition to sadness. It's like when I see something I want with someone else, I feel it in my chest, like emptiness, I guess. It's hard to explain," Cas looked down at his hands again.

"I think that's jealousy, so you see something, or someone, with someone else when you want the thing, or the person. Is there anything else?" Dean explained.

"Yes. Sometimes, when I'm with certain people, I feel this thing in my stomach like it feels a bit weird," Cas said, to which Dean simple said 'butterflies', "Is that what humans call it? Either way, I feel that and I also feel sadness. I don't understand why, but I do. And I feel really... Self conscious when I'm around... Certain people. I don't understand any of it, Dean,"

"Can you tell me who the... 'Certain people' are?" Dean asked Cas. He was positive he knew what Cas was talking about.

"Well... Um, it's.. You? I don't understand it, Dean, I don't get it around anyone else. It's confusing," Cas felt tears threatening to spill from his eyes and blinked them away.

"How about I show you something? I'll do something and you tell me if it feel... Right?" Dean said nervously and Cas simply nodded.

Dean grabbed Cas's hand and cupped his face. He slowly bought their faces together. He felt Cas's slightly chapped lips on his own. The kiss was short and sweet.

When they pulled back, Dean looked into Cas's eyes. He looked happy. He looked like a kid in a sweet shop.

"Dean... I want to do that again," Cas smiled at Dean. That's all Dean needed before he smashed their lips together more passionately and now Cas got on top of Dean.

Cas was knew to this. Not kissing, he's done it plenty before. He was knew to this feeling. He had kissed before but he never got this feeling. This felt so right. Like it was just meant to be.

"It feels right, Dean. I'm still not familiar with this emotion." Cas pulled back to look at Deans green eyes that were only inches away from him.

"It's love, Cas." Dean said with a childish grin on his face.

"Well, I love you Dean." Cas couldn't control the corners of his mouth from lifting up into a grin.

"I love you too, Cas," Dean smiled and leaned in again.

Everything was perfect.

A/N
Also I wanna say thank you for 100+ reads and hope you enjoy the fics :)