Like me and Jess

Cas and Dean stared at each other from across the room. They were supposed to be reading through the men of letters books, but after a while that gets boring. With Sam not letting them step away from the table, the only entertainment they are getting is each other. Occasionally Dean would make a funny face and Cas would giggle, but it was mainly staring. Literally a staring contest. Sam tried ignoring the giggles coming from Cas every time Dean lost the contest and made a stupid face.

Eventually Sam decided to stop reading, but still pretended to. He was watching the two from behind his book. They were staring and staring and giggling and staring some more. They couldn't act more in love.

"You two love each other," Sam smiled at his book.

"We what?" Dean nearly choked on his saliva.

"You two love each other," Sam repeated himself, raising an eyebrow at Dean.

"No," Dean laughed at how absurd the suggestion was. But he knew it wasn't a suggestion and it wasn't absurd at all.

"Yup," Sam argued, eyes still on the book but was sure the Angel was looking at him, confused.

"Go back to reading," Dean replied and made a stupid face at Cas, making him giggle.

"You two act so in love," Sam smiled to himself.

"How so?" Cas finally spoke.

"That's how I used to act with Jess," Sam smiled at the memories. He usually tried remembering the happy ones, it always got him through a tough day. Remembering her smile or her encouraging words. He nearly did crash and burn without her.

"Oh," Cas said, "you really did love her, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did," Sam's eyes started to get teary at the memories of her. It happened long ago, but he never loved someone as much as he loved her, "so I would know how love looks, and you two definitely love each other."

Cas and Dean shared a look. But it wasn't a normal one, it was a whole conversation. Roughly translated to.

"What do you think?" -Dean
"He's right," -Cas
"Really?" -Dean
"Yeah," -Cas

With that, Dean stood up and walked over to Cas. He placed a hand on his cheek and bought his face up to meet his. They connected their lips gently and kept the kiss as gentle as possible, as if it would hurt either of them.

Sam smiled at the view. He was happy for his brother, but most importantly it reminded him of his and Jess's first kiss. As gentle as possible.

A/N
Okay we hardly got any Jess but I fucking miss her and I was her back and I want her to be a hunter and her and Sam could be like that badass hunter couple like killing demons while making out u know