Sam, interrupting

A/N see what I did? In season 5 it's 'Sam, interrupted' and I did a thing for the title? Yes I am aware of how much of a loser I am do not remind me, okay on with the story.

Cas stared at Dean, he was so close, yet so far. He would easily press their lips together and all his questions would be answered at once.

Does he feel the same? Would he push me away? How do is lips taste like? I wonder how is feels to kiss him...

Thought circled Cas' mind as Dean stared at his bright blue eyes, wanting to know what's going on in his head. He noticed that they were standing close and just staring. It didn't seem to bother Cas, so he didn't move.

"Dean.." Cas breathed out, looking at his lips, he looked back at Dean's eyes and saw his head slightly nodding, as if giving him permission.

That's when the hunger kicked in. He was hungry for Dean, for his touch, so his kisses, for him. He looped his fingers into Dean's belt loops and spun him around, pinning him against a wall that was behind Cas.

Dean stared at Cas with surprise and lust. He wanted nothing more than to kiss the ever-loving fuck out of him. He grabbed his tie and pulled their faces close, but didn't connect their lips.

"Fucks sake, Cas, you drive me crazy," Dean admitted as he started pulling the Angel towards him.

Just then, the door of the bunker flew open.

"Guys, help me out? I got all the groceries and they're kinda heavy- oh shit," Sam stopped at the top of the stairs when he saw his brother pinned against the wall by an Angel. They both looked at him, not moving from their place.

"Okay, I know you guys were busy but these bags are still heavy," Sam nagged on as Dean groaned and hit is head against Cas's shoulder in frustration.

"We will continue this later," Dean whispered to the Angel and slapped his ass as he walked towards Sam. Cas's eyes went wide, but then a playful smirk appeared on his face.

Dean was about to grab the bags from Sam when Cas clicked his fingers and they disappeared.

"They're in the kitchen," Cas said and wrapped his arms around Dean's waist from behind. He started sucking at the back of Dean's neck.

"Look at you two," Sam said, half smiling, "I'm gonna puke. Keep off shared furniture, and don't be loud. Have fun."

With that, Sam walked past them and straight to his room, where he locked himself. "Destiel," he whispered as he took his phone out and texted Charlie.

Canon.

A/N
Okay this was short but thanks for 900 reads!!!