I've Got What I Wanted. Part 1

They're back!!! :) Anyone excited? :L
So it's been a while and I apologise, but I want to get it right :) You’ve been amazing fans and you deserve it :)
And if you remember from last year, I based Caleb Baker on my Maths teacher. Well some of his qualities :) (Never know if he'll see this :L) Anyways, getting to the story. I chose Maths for A-Level studies, which is what we study in the last two years of our school life and if we pass we get to study it at University. So because I picked it as I subject I had a chance of getting 'Baker' again.

But I didn't :( I got another one. But 'Baker' said that he was, and I quote, "Gutted" He didn't get me :) He clearly loves me :P anyways, there are a few more conversations and things we've had so I'll post them on a couple of chapters. I feel like I'm stealing the idea from Tajjie :P But I love her little stories so much and I wanted to share some of my own :)

Anyways, getting away from the babbling. It’s time to end your wait. It is just a introduction chapter to umm…introduce things funnily enough :L anyways enjoy and Vote Comment and Become a Fan for the first chapter of the sequel!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ONE

“Are you finishing normal time today?” Caleb asked while he did his tie.

“No I finish at two,” I answered sitting on our bed. “I’ll get a bus to school and wait for you.” He turned to face me while sliding his tie up to his collar.

“You know if you didn’t sell you car, you could just drive yourself home.” He said pulling his collar down. “It’s really kind of funny. You sell your car to get a motorbike, then you sell your motorbike for a car and now you’ve got nothing. You didn’t have to sell your car.” I smiled as he slid on his suit jacket.

“Well you went and bought us a house. I wasn’t going to let you pay for all the furniture as well.” He chuckled and walked over to me.

“You’re seventeen; I don’t expect you to have enough money to buy a house. And anyway,” he said lying down on the bed beside me. I turned around slightly so I could see him. “I still have some money left over,” he said with a smirk. I laughed and put my hand on his thigh. “But I have to say, getting six thousand pounds for that crap was pretty good.” He said with a slight laugh.

“Shut up I loved that car,” I said punching his leg. “But I do love our furniture more,” he chuckled and pushed himself up.

“You probably should have used it for university fees though.” He said in all seriousness.

“Oh shut up Caleb. It’s been one month and I still don’t have as much debt as the other ones. They have to pay for living costs so for this year alone it’ll cost them thousands. Since I’m living with you I won’t be paying so much.” He smiled and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

“And I wouldn’t have it any other way,” he said before placing a quick kiss on my lips.

“You weren’t joking when you said I’d be hearing the cheesy lines more.” He chuckled and stood up from the bed. “Do you want to come to town with me some day this week?”

“What for?” He asked pulling me to my feet.

“I need to get a textbook for Business.” He nodded as we walked down into the kitchen. “I should’ve just taken my mum up on her offer and went straight into her business. I’m constantly buying textbooks,” he laughed as he started making up some coffee. I sat down at the table and Max sat by my feet.

“But if you ever do decide to leave your mum’s company, you’ll have the qualifications.” He said as I scratched behind Max’s ears.

“Yeah I guess. But it’s not even my mum’s company. So I don’t really know if I’ll always have a job there. I never imagined Uni would be this hard though and it’s only been a month.” He laughed and turned to face me.