18. A Fresh Start

Deep in my bones, I can feel you
Take me back to a time only we knew
Hideaway
We could waste the night with an old film
Smoke a little weed on the couch in the back room
Hideaway
Say you'll never let me go  

~ Chainsmokers feat Rozes 

Chapter eighteen. A Fresh Start

"Leo stop pacing you're giving me a headache!" I whined as Leo paced around in the private jet that he owned.

Within only four hours my life had took an unexpected turn, but yet it felt really good to finally know that Leo was the father of our baby.

"I don't see why you're getting yourself worked up for... We know the truth now-"

"Leah I will not accept the truth until I see the damn test results!" Leo said slamming his hand down on the coffee table, in front of me.

"So what you're saying is that you'd rather believe a piece of paper than the poor girl that you literally sent out on the streets?" I spat out harshly.

It was true, as soon as Sabrina had told us the truth, Leo had told his grandparents the truth also. They then decided that Sabrina was no longer welcomed in their household, due to the fact that she was now nothing because Raphael was never the father of her child.

Sabrina didn't have to tell us the truth, she could've kept it a secret and carried on living happily with Leo's grandparents, but instead she did the right thing.

However, I couldn't help but wonder what she would do, or where she would go.

"You're so aggravating Leah-"

"Me aggravating?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, you always have to argue with me, you never stay quiet and agree with me-"

"Would you prefer it if I just kept my mouth shut, and played the good housewife who never leaves the house and is just there to bore your children?" I asked rhetorically, standing up and placing my hands on my hips. I glared at Leo, he glared back.

It was quite often when we had disagreements, and Leo would get so frustrated with me.

"Leah that's not what I mean-"

"Then what do you mean?!" I exclaimed loudly, interrupting him for the hundredth time it seemed.

"Stop interrupting and let me explain!" He shouted, it was a simple shout. It wasn't a roaring shout that he would use if his temper had reached boiling point.

I nodded my head solemnly and sighed, I sat back down and waited for Leo's explanation.

"Why can't you see that she might be lying to us? You're too gullible Leah, we barely even know her as well," he started to say.

"But why would she tell us that if she knew she was going to be put on the streets?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because she knew that it would have both of us worried and concerned!" He shouted. I gave him a look of disbelief.

"The only one worried and concerned is you, do not include me in that!" I yelled back.

Leo was starting to stress me out, and it honestly wasn't good for my health and our baby's health.

I wanted to carry on making my point, but usually when Leo and I had a heated disagreement, I wouldn't win. To be fair, he was in the wrong anyway, I knew that I was right and that satisfied me enough, but yet I still wanted to prove Leo wrong.