40. Secrets

"Give me my baby," I snapped reaching for Luca but for some stupid and insane reason Ricardo Russo decided to push me away. I saw red and glared at him in fury.

"Who the hell do you think you are!" I shrieked, Leo grabbed my waist and held me back from storming back up to his father.

"Let me go!" I growled, trying to get out of his iron grip.

"Leah stop it and stay fucking still- OUCH!" he groaned as I stamped on his foot, digging my heeled wedged into his toe. He let go of me and I stormed back up to Leo's dickhead of a father attempting to grab Luca.

"Ah, ah ah," Ricardo mocked. "You'll scare my grandson, look he's happy!"

"You didn't want to know him months ago! You have no right to touch him!"

I stared in disbelief as Lia and Angelo joined the scene, giving me guilty looks.

"Why didn't you call me?" I spat out at them, I was beyond pissed off and all they could do was offer me looks of guilt?!

They didn't say anything and I sighed heavily.

"What do you want Ricardo?" I asked, the anger was really clear in my tone and it was taking every fibre in my body to not lash out and not make Luca scared.

Ricardo locked his eyes with Leo and I turned to look at my husband... did he know something I didn't?

"You didn't tell your wife?" Ricardo asked. As his words left his mouth I felt another person enter the living room.

Now I was really confused as I stared at Leo's mother in utter confusion.

It took me a few seconds to glance around Angelo's flat... it was spotless and tidy. It looked like they hadn't even had a baby spend the night and some of the day with. Whenever Angelo and Lia looked after Luca at my house it was always a complete and utter mess.

The thoughts in my head rolled around as I tried to put two and two together.

Leo's parents were here... Angelo's flat was extremely tidy.. no baby toys or any baby stuff to be seen.

I gasped out loud and stared at Luca, my innocent baby.

"Luca didn't stay here did he?"

Anger dripped from my tone, and Leo's eyes widened for a split second he actually looked scared of me. That look was soon placed by his usual stone cold expression, the one that he used whenever he was being challenged by me.

"Why did you lie to me?"

"Because you would never have agreed to it-"

"Of course I fucking wouldn't! You let our son stay with two people who wanted nothing to do with us? You let him stay with your father who has made your-"

"Leah shut up!" Leo hissed at me, gripping my arm tight.

I snatched my arm back and sighed heavily, turning back to his father.

"No way am I gonna apologise to you! You don't deserve to know Luca, now give him back to me or else!" I threatened.

I never thought that I would ever threaten the great Ricardo Russo. There wasn't anything he could do to me, after all I was married to his son and the mother of his only grandson.

Ricardo didn't say anything and I took that an opportunity to grab Luca. 

As soon as my baby realised that I was holding him, he babbled in delight and grabbed onto my hair. Luca smiled me and I couldn't help but smile back, giving him a kiss on his cheek.