A Dangerous Enigma

YOU MUST READ THE FIRST BOOK (A DANGEROUS INNOCENCE) IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK!

PLease excuse all the different types of languages. I don't speak any of them apart from English so most of the other languages will be from Google Translate.

Dedicated to -Arabella- for the stunning cover that she made for me. She also made A Dangerous Innocence's cover, as well! :)

Thank you and Enjoy!

***

A Dangerous Enigma

Prologue

"Leonardo Russo I am arresting you for the murder of Raphael Russo."

I was so sure that I didn't breathe; I was literally frozen on the spot. My heart felt heavy in my chest like it was about to explode into a gazillion pieces.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?" The detective said stating Leo's rights, with a look of disgust on his face.

"Yeah, I understand," Leo said. He didn't even sound scared.

*

Pain and suffering were two things that I never seemed to catch a break on. Pain was something that had almost condemned me into oblivion and suffering was something that surrounded me in my everyday life. No matter how hard I tried, I could never run away from my fear of pain and suffering. And that was the thing about pain, it demands to be felt.

Everything comes with a price...

I was never one to actually believe the fact that everything comes with a price. But yet I did eventually learn that almost everything happens will either have a disadvantage or an advantage.

Choices was another thing that came with a price. Whatever choice you made, the price for that was living with the choice that you made.

Life was never fair, and I finally learned that as soon as Leo was arrested and blamed for something that he did do or didn't do. Life was confusing, nothing ever seemed right as nothing seemed wrong. Life was one of those things that you just couldn't win against, no matter what you could do.

You would have thought that I had finally gotten my happily ever after but in reality happy endings where just stories that are unfinished.

You may remember me as Leah Sullivan but now I am Leah Russo and this is my story of continuing to fight for the only man I could ever love...

Darkness surrounded me, I felt as if I was falling. Falling into oblivion and into total and complete darkness. Oblivion was inevitable but yet I was far too young to be witnessing this.

My hearing was blocked, and the sound of total deafness was all I could hear. The silence was painful, almost too painful and there was nothing I could do except fall and let the darkness consume me.

The fear of enigma consumed me as I continued to fall and everything was just plainly a mystery that was full of enigma...

*+*+*+*

So this is the sequel to ADI, I hope you all enjoy the story and also I know that the prologue is pretty crap but oh well, I suck at writing them.

By the way guys I'm actually on my lunch break posting the sequel to I haven't spell checked and all that. I'll do it when I get home!!

VOMMENT and please don't be a silent reader!!

~Dhana (HaveFaith101) xo