10. A Thousand Stars

TOWARDS THE END OF THE CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A SLIGHT SEXUAL SCENE BUT NOTHING R RATED, I'VE TRIED TO KEEP IT PG13!!!

NOT EDITED OR PROOFREAD

ENJOY! X

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

~ Ed Sheeran

**

Chapter ten. A thousand stars

"So where are we going?" I asked Leo, as he drove out of our driveway in his range rover. He personally wanted to take his other dreadful car, but I explained that it would be slightly hard for me to get in and out of it due to the low level of height that it possessed.

"You'll see." Leo said in a sing song, not taking his eyes off of the road. I grumbled lowly and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Leo please tell me we're not going to a public place because I don't want people staring at me-"

"Shush Leah," I said, cutting me off from my ramble. I didn't even get to say the most important part or why I was starting a ramble in the first place. Deep down I was scared that people would judge me for how huge I looked and the dress that I was wearing didn't serve much justice in covering the bump. People would just stare at me, and scoff at the thought of a pregnant lady trying to look relatively normal whilst going out with her husband.

The time away from Leo and going out with him, had made me less confident in myself than before, I didn't dare tell Leo that though.

"Alright," I mumbled under my breath, and flipped on the radio. The song 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran came on and I couldn't help but blush. The first time that I had listened to the song, it brought tears to my eyes and made me think of Leo. I wasn't too sure if he had heard yet, so I restricted myself from humming along.

There wasn't much to talk about, and only music filled our silence. Leo seemed to be concentrating on the road, more than usual, there was something slightly off about him but I just couldn't put my finger on it exactly. He seemed anxious and slightly apprehensive... what was that all about?

I sat back and relaxed as he continued to drive.

**

"Leo are we there yet? I really need to pee!" I whined for the seventh time. Can you believe it? We were still driving and I didn't have a single clue to where we were going exactly. All I knew was that if I didn't get to a toilet in approximately a minute I was going to ruin Leo's leather seats in his car and also the dress I was wearing.

"Hold it Leah, we're almost there-"

"Don't tell me to hold it, you don't know what it's like to be pregnant and have a weak bladder-"

"Stop whining and hold it!" he yelled in frustration, making me close my mouth from my ramble and glaring at Leo.

"Fine..." I grumbled. "Don't say anything if I ruin your leather seats."

I twisted my legs together and closed my thighs; in hope to keep everything intact and to be honest it wasn't working at all. I was literally on the verge of just letting it go but that would definitely be an embarrassing thing to do in front of your husband.

"Can't you just stop the car, so I can go and pee in a bush or something?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"No, you should've gone bef-"