13. 'We're going where?'

Here we go, come with me

There's a world out there that we should see

Take my hand, close your eyes

With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

Let's fly (fly, fly, fly, fly)

~ Far East Movement

 **

Chapter thirteen. 'We're going where?'

The next morning I had woken up feeling refreshed and content. The events of yesterday were all still fresh in my mind, having the prenatal test, going to Winter Wonderland, going on that missive Ferris wheel it was all still there like it had only happened a few hours ago.

I was seated at the breakfast bar, sipping a cold glass of milk. Leo had made me pancakes and bacon for breakfast but all I was really craving was milk, and I was already on my fourth glass already.

Leo came away from the sink and wondered over to me.

"We're going on holiday," Leo said cheerfully as he sat down next to me at the breakfast bar.

I spat the milk, that I had been drinking, out at him. And I widened my eyes at what I had done. Leo's whole face was drenched with milk. He was stunned, he didn't blink, he didn't even tear his eyes off of me, and his mouth was wide open in shock.

"Did you just spit milk at me?" He scoffed.

"I er I erm... Yeah," I said with wide eyes.

A small smile cracked on my face and before I knew it I was in hysterics.

"Are you laughing at me?" Leo asked as he stood up.

"No!" I yelled through giggles.

"Are you sure?" He said moving very close to me even though he was already really close.

"Yeah," I squeaked. He chuckled and grabbed a fresh tea towel before wiping his drenched face.

"I'm so sorry-"

"It's fine babe, I'll go have a shower in a sec but I need to talk to you," he placed the tea towel down on the breakfast bar and sat down. "Can I sit here without having milk sprayed into my face?"

He raised his eyebrows and smirked at me, and I nodded my head assuring him that no more milk was going to be shot into his face.

"What do you mean we're going on holiday? When did you decide all of this?" I asked my eyebrows furrowing together in confusion.

"Yesterday," he shrugged sipping his mug of coffee. "Besides we still haven't had our honeymoon so might as well go now before you can't travel or even go abroad until after you've given birth."

Leo did have a point, we still hadn't had our honeymoon, and more importantly I had never been away with Leo at all. In fact I could vaguely remember the last time I had went on holiday, and it was the summer before I had started preparing for all my exams. My parents had taken me to Dubai but really it was the crappiest holiday I had ever been to. My mother had a photo shoot in Dubai and my father just spent all his time working on his laptop; I hardly saw any of them let alone spent any time with them.

"I don't know Leo; we can't just drop everything and go. Plus we have the results from the test, being delivered in about a week-"

I stopped talking instantly as I took in Leo's facial expression. He had frustrated look in his eyes and his lips were pressed firmly together.