5. Prison Life

Trust, no ceiling, no doors, I walk all over the beat,
No floors I tell a hater I love you loads,
Tell a supporter I love you more,
And they say I've changed, I say I'm making a change,
I left the road, made a brand new lane,
Still I get no thank you, no round of applause,
So I keep on driving, I'm upset but I keep on smiling,
And when I get knocked down I get back on my two feet and I keep on fighting,
I sacrifice all privacy so I can live my dream what a irony,
Cus now my reality is far from the place I would like to be,

~ Skepta

UNEDITED

Chapter five. Prison Life

Leo's POV

I could feel the menacing glares on me as I walked back to my cell.

To say I wasn't liked in prison was an understatement, I was loathed. Every single man in my cell department hated me, and to be frank I didn't blame them at all. I had put all of these people in prison, for the crimes that they had done. I gave them jobs to do, and then I stitched them up, it was all part of my cover up to not get caught and sent down. Instead other people were sent down, because of me. At first I didn't care at all because it didn't affect me, but now they all pretty much wanted to kill me and it was one of those things that I had never ever even thought much about.

I had never thought that I would even step inside a prison cell; I hadn't even thought that I would get charged for things that I did or didn't do. I knew I was no saint; I was pretty much one million miles from it. There was no doubt that when I died I would go to hell instead of heaven, but I knew that Leah would definitely go to heaven. I wasn't one to believe much in heaven and hell, I just knew that you went somewhere, whether it was your soul that went and your body stayed somewhere else or vice versa.

My nose scrunched up as soon, as I set foot inside my cell. Why you may ask? Well because my idiot of a cellmate had taken yet another shit.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you honestly, I don't understand how you can take three shits a day!" I yelled at him, abruptly he stood up and pulled his trousers back on. I raised my eyebrows at the fact that he had even wiped the crap from his arse.

Johnny, glared at me and huffed, rolling his eyes he proceeded to sit back on the toilet and finish of his 'business'.

"What the hell do you eat, to make you go so much?" I asked rhetorically, shaking my head and flopping down onto my bed.

The cell really did stink so much, and it annoyed me that this idiot didn't even want to spray the air freshener that we had, he complained about his asthma when really it seemed like he wanted me to die of a bad revolting smell.

I laid down on my back, and stared up at the ceiling. There was nothing 'homely' about the cell, just three walls and a barred wall, that also had a barred door. The walls were plain and grey, no shelves, no colour nothing. There wasn't even much furniture in the cell either, apart from two small single beds, parallel from each other, a small toilet and basin in the corner and two medium sized chests of draws. A TV was placed right in front of my cellmate's bed but it didn't really work properly and only three TV stations played.

The cell was nothing compared to my own house, my house was a lot bigger and the cell could probably fit inside the lounge, only filling up a bit more than half of the space, since the cell really was tiny.

I huffed and continued to stare at the boring tiles, there was nothing to do except sit and drown in misery or die of boredom, if Leah was here she would be complaining non stop about my cell mate, and she would probably start cleaning because she had a slight obsession with cleaning and making everything look perfect.