9. Honey I'm...

In the darkest night hour (in the darkest night hour)
I'll search through the crowd (I'll search through the crowd)
Your face is all that I see
I'll give you everything
Baby, love me lights out
You can turn my lights out

~ Beyonce

Not Proof-read!!

________________________________

Chapter nine. Honey I'm...

"What are you doing here?!"

"Ah come on Leah don't be like that!" Johnny chuckled, as he smirked at me.

"What are you doing here?!" I repeated again, pulling my robe tighter around me since I felt a slight draft around me.

"Is it a crime to visit my favourite pregnant girl?" Johnny asked teasingly.

"No but it's a crime to not ring or text her for over a week," I grumbled loudly, ignoring that he had called me his favourite pregnant girl.

"Why are you here anyways?"

"I've brought you a surprise," he answered with a huge cheesy grin.

I wasn't sure whether to be scared or worried, considering Johnny had the mind of a fifteen year old boy and his surprise could've been a huge practical joke!

"Don't look so shocked, just wait here and I'll be back," he said as he walked over to me and steered me over to one of my sofas and made me sit down.

"Er okay," I said hesitantly and watched as he walked out of the lounge door, and I heard the front door open as shut.

What could possibly be Johnny's surprise? Was it something big or something small? Was it even a surprise at all? I pushed my thoughts aside to prevent getting a headache and decided to wait like the patient girl I was... Note the sarcasm.

After the longest fifteen minutes ever, the door finally opened and I stood up and silent walked near to the entrance of my lounge but I stopped when I thought I heard someone taking their shoes off, or maybe it wasn't even that.

I peeked out of the doorway and my eyes widened in shock.

"Plumerias... your favourite as well as roses, lilies and tulips. Oh and the stems aren't battered, like last time."

"What the hell?!"

The man that stood before me was perfect in every single way, though he did have some flaws I couldn't see any right now.

His hair was the same shade of ebony black, cut into his normal style and slightly sticking up but it just emphasised his bad boy aura. The same nose and mouth with the plump pink lips were still there, the chiselled jaw which was cleanly shaven was still there. The scar above his right eyebrow was still there... He was the same; in fact he looked the same as he did at least six months ago. The same emerald green eyes held power and control as well as emotions and feelings such as love and care.

He was dressed in the most casual clothing which consisted of dark jeans, a white T-shirt and the same leather jacket that I had sometimes had the pleasure of wearing. He honestly did look like he had stepped off a photo shoot and even if he was a model it would cost thousands of pounds to buy him.

In his hand he held the bouquet of flowers and they did look extremely expensive but they also smelt amazing. He placed them down on the counter surface near the front door and smirked at me.