44. Incineration

Hey all,

Really sorry it's taken me so long to carry on with this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry if nothing flows well or makes sense; I am a little rusty at writing now!

The chapter of this one will be the last chapter, I haven't completely decided on an epilogue but I'll see how the last chapter goes!

Hope you're all keeping safe and staying healthy!!

Happy reading!!

____________________

Fire on fire would normally kill us
With this much desire, together, we're winners
They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners
But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms
'Cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me
And look in my eyes
You are perfection, my only direction
It's fire on fire, mm
It's fire on fire

~ Sam Smith

" You fucking bitch!" I yelled attempting to lunge at Lucy but it was no use, the cold metal chains bit in further into my wrists; making me groan in pain.

"Not so tough are you Leah," she laugh mockingly.

"Why?" I spat out.

"Why what?" She laughed.

"You know what!" I yelled, wishing my hands could grab her blonde locks and yank them out of her head.

"Oh.. you mean why am I helping the man who tortured you?" She asked rhetorically, as she smirked at me.

"Well, let's just say your husband owes me and not in a pleasant way."

"What could Leo have possibly done to you?" I asked quietly, her answer could ever make me feel sorry for her, or still cause me to want to rip her hair out.

"You know what he did, Raphael told you what happened-"

"Lucy you know how much I hate lies-"

Her sudden movement of storming up to me caught me off guard, she lowered herself to my level and sneered in my face.

"I never lie, especially when it comes to my family. You better remember what Raph told you, or else!"

That was the big problem now, I was being threatened to remember something that I had blocked out of my mind. I had blocked out all memories of my time with Raphael to the best of my ability. If I tried to remember anything it would send me down the spiral of destruction and I honestly didn't want to go down that path.

"You will remember Leah, just think back to that dinner party we had and the story I told you... my reasons for hating Leonardo," Raphael spoke lowly.

I sighed heavily, closing my eyes. A conversation didn't just occur between me and Raph, he had also taken advantage of me and made me pretend that I didn't know who Leo was to the investors that dined with us. Breathing heavily, I tried to remember the conversation.

"Many years ago, I was in love with a girl. A girl named Luciana, she looked a lot like you but just gets rid of your eye colour and you are her. She didn't love me back though, and when the time came I grew to know that she loved Leo instead of me but you see my brother was already madly in love with another girl and he never acknowledged Luciana he ignored and her avoided her like the plague and until he was the one that killed her whole family, he even killed her, setting their home alight because my father had ordered Leo to do so... I knew then that I would get my revenge and well I have you don't I?" he stated and looked at me with hunger in his eyes. I stared at him in shock, not knowing what to say or do.