32. Smurfs and Pink Marshmallows

Angel, oh oh oh
Knew you were special from the moment I saw you, I saw you, yeah
I said angel, oh oh oh
I feel you're closer every time I call you, I call you'Cause all I see are wings, I can see your wings
But I know what I am and the life I live, yeah, the life I live
And even though I sin, maybe we are born to live
But I know time will tell if we're meant for this, yeah if we're meant for this

~The Weeknd (Gahh I love him so much!!)

Comment your fave song by The Weeknd! :) ...Mine is Angel ;)

It didn't take too long for Leo and I to go to the store to buy paint and painting equipment. In fact, we were back home in less than half an hour. And as soon as we got home Leo was adamant on putting old clothes on me, himself and not to mention they were his clothes, that were too small for him and ripped and tattered in places.

"Have you ever painted a room before?" I asked Leo cautiously.

"Nope, but how hard can it be?" He smirked slipping on an old white shirt that had some random red stains on it.

I didn't think much of the stains until I noticed the shape of them. They seemed like blood droplets or small puddles of blood... I could've been wrong but when Leo clarified that it was blood my mouth flew open in shock.

Why would he even keep a Tshirt that had stains of red velvet blood on them? Was it even his blood or had he worn the shirt when he had killed someone?

"Chill Leah it's my blood, it's an old shirt from when I used to train with Don and Angelo-"

"But why keep it?" I asked him with a slight frown.

"For days like this," he answered simply, taking my hand in his and leading me to the bedroom next door to ours, which actually happened to be my old bedroom; that I used to have when Leo and I were not a couple.

We had both decided that this would be Baby Russo's nursery as it was the closest room to our bedroom and also it was a good size for the baby.

I stared at the bare room that was cleared of any furniture, that I used to use, and now had white sheets all over the floor, to prevent paint staining the plush carpets. It was so empty and it seemed like I had never used this room for the few months that I did.

"I can't believe this used to be my room," I whispered, walking towards the window. I loved this window as it had a good view of the front of the house as well as that it was so wide and spacious, allowing the brightness of daylight to illuminate the room.

"You know I always wanted you in the same room as me from the start but obviously, I had to get you used to the idea of living with me and keep up the act of making you hate me," Leo said, as he poured white, blue and pink paint into three different trays. "Let's get painting, bella."

I smirked and grabbed a paint roller of the floor and rolled it into the pink tray so that I could get an even coating of paint all over the roller.

"How are we decorating the room again?" I asked, as the memory of Leo explaining his ideas had left my head.

On the way to the store, he had shown me an image on his phone of what he had in mind, but right now that image wasn't in my mind.

"Remember babe, one wall pink, another wall blue and then the rest will be white with different wall stickers, so that it looks unisex-"

"Won't it look weird with the one pink wall and the one blue wall?" I asked, approaching a bare wall.

"Nope, because the colours are the palest I could find and we'll probably have pictures and furniture near the walls so it won't look so bad," Leo replied, dipping his roller in the blue paint.