6. Revelations

Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

~ Auburn

UNEDITED

Hey all,

So sorry for the late update. I don't have an excuse except it's taken me ages to write this chapter, all on my phone.

It's badly written and really unedited, I'm really sorry but I hope it's okay!

I hope you enjoy it!

Don't forget to VOMMENT!

******

Chapter six. Revelations

Leah's POV,

I sat down at one of the tables in the prison visting room or canteen as I called it.

My head felt a bit dizzy as I sat down but I shrugged it off. Since I woke up at 6am, I had been spewing my guts out. I must have spent a good hour next to the toilet, throwing up everything that was in my stomach, everything apart from the baby of course. The damn morning sickness, was ruining my day and I just couldn't wait until it was all over.

To be honest, I wasn't even sure if I should have gone to see Leo but I needed to and I couldn't let the morning sicken get the best of me. Even if I didn't go to see Leo, I would have probably never gotten the chance to be with him for three hours.

Adjusting my seating position, I began to feel the urge to throw up again. I hadn't eaten anything for breakfast, but I do manage to devour a glass of orange juice. For some reason, I actually did like orange juice now. I wasn't sure if it was the baby, making me likes things that I actually hated or it had finally hit me that orange juice was actually alright.

I did badly want to throw up, but restrained myself since I must have spewed up at least five times this morning. It really was no fun, having to hold your own hair as you just emptied everything that was in either your full stomach or empty stomach. To me, it wasn't fair that I had to be going through all of this alone again, I really needed Leo and I hoped that he needed me because after all we were husband and wife.

I hadn't done much during the week, I had gone out for a long walk on Tuesday, but even that was boring and I didn't thoroughly enjoy myself. Then on Wednesday, I had to deal with my mother who kept on calling me non stop. She was still fixed on the idea that I should've moved in with her, even though she told me to never come back to her, she ended up coming back to me; how ironic. I didn't understand why she couldn't just respect my wishes and my marriage with Leo, couldn't she see that I was madly in love with him? Why couldn't anyone see that Leo was innocent and he hadn't done anything to Raphael apart from talk to him or something.

I shrugged off my thoughts, I didn't want Leo to say that I looked like the grim reaper or worse a dead zombie. I needed to be strong for him because at the end of the day, that was all I could do; be strong for him and that was all he could do for me.

Finally the loud buzzer buzzed, letting all the visitors know that they were about to let the prisoners out. I had been waiting for ages to see Leo, nearly four days and finally I had the chance to see him.

The security system has had changed this time when I walked up to the security men to give my bag in. They had this sort of scanner, something you would find at an airport. They had put my bag in there and scanned it to make sure that I didn't have any items that weren't allowed. And another thing they did was also scan me, they had a hand scanner and waved it all over me, possibly to check that I didn't have anything on me, that I could bring in secretly.