7. The ex-cellmate

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon be without me?
If you ain't here I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air

~ Jordin Sparks

UNEDITED!

Chapter seven. The ex-cellmate

I groaned loudly, once more as I leant over the kitchen sink. My stomach was in knots and bolts. Nausea waved over me like a constant tidal wave and I was so desperate to just drink a glass of water but I knew it would just come back up.

No matter what I ate or did right now, morning sickness would just throw it back in my face, not literally. I couldn't take it anymore, every freaking day I was throwing up. How long was morning sickness supposed to last for exactly? I had never experienced it this bad with my pervious pregnancy but then again I was pregnant for less than six weeks, whereas now I was fifteen weeks along.

Two weeks had passed since I had last seen Leo... He didn't get bail...

It wasn't because they hadn't allowed him to get bail but because the judge didn't show up. Leo and his lawyer were stuck in a courtroom for two hours, waiting for a judge to turn up but he never did. Two hours were wasted just waiting for some person to grant Leo bail or not, and it wasn't Leo who was the only one pissed off. I was too, possibly more pissed off than Leo was. Of course he was furious but he managed to stay cool and calm.

I may have broken a few ornaments as plates, due to my hormones but you couldn't blame me.

Leo didn't want me to come and see him in prison anymore, he stopped all visits and even blocked me from every setting foot in the visit room... Not sure how he did that but he did it. The only contact I had with him was through the phone. I didn't understand why he didn't want me to see him anymore, and I had to admit that it broke me deep inside. What kind of husband wouldn't want their wife to see them?

It was killing me, the fact that Leo had put a stop to our visits. I had only seen him three times, after he didn't get bail, he arranged another visit and he told me that it would be the last one for a very long time. That was before he told me that he didn't want to see me anymore.

"Leo, I've got something for you," I said placing the small photo on the table. Thankfully, the security guards had allowed me to bring it in, after all it wasn't like the photo was a nuclear bomb or something that could help Leo escape.

"What is it?" He asked, looking at the small photo. He picked up and his brows raised up, high.

"I guess that might be your baby..." I muttered loudly.

"It's tiny," he commented, and I laughed.

"Well it's only like fourteen weeks old or something," I reminded him. He nodded his head and gestured for me to take the photo away from him.

"Leo, you're allowed to keep it. I asked the security guards before they searched me," I said with a small smile full of triumph. I didn't think that I would be allowed to let Leo keep the picture but since I nearly broke down into tears when the guards, almost refused me, they had allowed it.

"Oh right," he said taking the photo back and placing it on the table. He sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair, which was still messy and longer than usual.

I placed my hands on the table and stared at Leo deeply, he wasn't looking at me but yet he was just staring of into space... At the floor.