Epilogue

The breeze was fresh, and it felt nice against my skin on this hot summer day. The sun was shining and I could feel the heat soaking into my skin and I couldn't remember the last time that I had felt such warmth. I stared at the sky, watching the white fluffy clouds float around the clear blueness, this day was the most beautiful day I had seen for a while.
Everything was perfect, more than perfect. The grass was green as emeralds, the sky was just so clear that I couldn't see a speck of grey anywhere.

Laughter and giggles filled my eardrums, and it warmed my heart to hear the joy from Leo and our baby son. Everything was perfect, more than perfect. I had the family that I had always dreamed about, I was happily married to the man of my dreams, and our baby wasn't such a baby anymore but a little boy running around on his stumbly legs.

I watched in delight as Leo chased Luca around our big garden. Luca squealed, screaming that the big bad wolf was going to eat him.

"I'm gonna get you!" Leo playfully growled as he made little snapping sounds with his teeth.

"Mama save me!" My three-year-old baby laughed, running to me as fast as his little legs could carry him. I bent down and extended my arms getting ready to let him jump into my embrace, but that never came. Leo ran at full speed grabbing our soon and tucking him, making pretend eating noises.

"I got you, now I'm gonna eat you!" Leo growled playfully making Luca squeal and scream.

"No!" He giggled as Leo kissed his cheeks and forehead.

"Noo Mr Wolf don't eat me!" He laughed, trying to getaway. I laughed at the sight before me.

"I'll save you!" I joined in, running up to them and put my hands on Leo. I begin tickling him, fully aware that my husband was not a ticklish person.

Leo released Luca and pretended that he was weakened by my tickling.

"Run Luca!" I called, watching as he nodded his head and as he ran his little curls bounced around his head.

"Now I've got you," I heard Leo growl behind me. I gasped and started to move away but I was too slow, he instant snakes his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Il mio amore," his voice murmured into my ear. The butterflies in my stomach danced around in delight and my cheeks flushed into such a hot temperature.

I smiled, turning around to face Leo. He pulled me closer and leaned his face into my neck, breathing in my perfume.

I could feel eyes on us, and I could no longer hear Luca running away, he was watching.

"I love you," He whispered as his eyes locked with mine.

"I love you more," I smiled back, gazing up at his eyes. The forest green ones that I had fallen in love with, the eyes that still had me head over heels for Leo.

"Not possible," he chuckled as he leaned down and pressed his lips onto mine. My arms made their own way up and wrapped themselves around Leo's neck, whilst I stood on my toes to get closer to him.

The kiss was sweet, passionate and fiery. Our lips moved in sync and we just melted into each other like chocolate melting into cream. Leo and I were an oxymoron, a dangerous innocence. Two people that were destined for each other just like Romeo and Juliet. Leo was my Romeo and he was just everything and more. I moaned into his lips, pulling Leo down closer to me, our faces touching. 

"NOO MAMA!" a small voice yelled in disgust and shocked, I instantly pulled away to look at our Luca. A chuckle escaped my lips as I took in my son's facial expression.