33. A pink baby shower?

Do you slide on all your nights like this?
Do you try on all your nights like this? (I might)
Put some spotlight on the slide
Whatever comes, comes through clear
Do you slide on all your nights like this?
Do you try on all your nights like this? (I might)
Put some spotlight on the side
And whatever comes, comes through clear

~Calvin Harris

Pulling open the curtains to unleash the beautiful streams of daylight, I felt more tired than I had ever been.

Oh yeah, that was probably because of my idiot of a husband's stupid actions, who was still happily fast asleep; whilst I had been awake the whole night.

As I pulled the curtains open wider, I grinned at how bright and beautiful the room was now. Perhaps, the luminous light would make me feel more productive for the day, even though I had no energy.

Leo stirred in his sleep, his body moving in all sorts of awkward positions and I couldn't help but smirk. This man had a lot of explaining to do... That was if he even recalled what happened the night before.

I watched as Leo's eyes popped open and he slowly sat up, clutching his head in his large hands.

"LEAH TURN THE DAMN BLENDER OFF! IT'S MAKING MY HEAD ACHE!" Leo yelled out, searching for me and the source that was contributing to the pain in his head.

"Really? Or is that just the after effects of drinking an excessive amount of alcohol and consuming a pink drug?" I said as loud as I could in a sly tone.

Leo stared at me darkly and glared.

"What are you on about?" he was beyond confused and it did make me laugh to see him so out of it and unaware.

Before I could get another word in, Leo bolted to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. It didn't take me long to realise that he was throwing up violently, all of the liquid that had been consumed.

I wasn't going to let him off that easy and he was going to remember every single detail, whether he liked it or not.

Once Leo returned, I was already seated at the end of the bed with my legs folded underneath me.

To say Leo looked like hell wasn't a wrong enough comparison. He looked like he had just finished constructing the Vatican twice, all by himself.

"A hangover is a bitch, right?" I asked smugly.

"Shut up!" He groaned, wincing as the sunlight caught his eyes. He walked over to me and sat down, uncomfortably, as if he body was as stiff as a rock.

"Do you remember what happened?" I asked slowly, keeping my eyes trained on my hands, that were placed on my lap.

"I'll be honest with you, nothing at all... Why? What happened?" Leo asked.

I laughed lowly and sighed.

"Do you want the sugar coated version or the hard-core truth?" I asked looking up at Leo.

Narrowing his eyes he pushed his messy bed hair back.

"Just tell me, Leah! Stop playing games!" Leo yelled and I could tell that wasn't a good idea because he growled out in pain and abruptly clutched his hands in his hands.

"Fine! You were extremely insulting and perverted! You didn't even recognise me! You called me a fat bitch; you consumed a little pink pill! To be honest Leo, you acted like a fifteen-year-old! I had to drive and pick your drunken arse up, only to find that Johnny was with you!" I yelled.