Fake Puerto-Rican

Kenya POV-

I looked at my clock it was about 9 in the morning. O had went over Victor's house for their morning workout.

I had some meetings at my office about the photoshoot Saturday. I took the dress I was going to wear and went downstairs in just my panties.

No one was here so.

I had just got out the shower. I went to the kitchen, where our iron was.

I gasped super hard when I saw Victor.

 He was sitting at our counter eating

He was sitting at our counter eating. He looked up, then immediately down.

I jetted outta there so damn fast, went in my room and closed the door.

What the fuck Odell, y'all were supposed to be at his house! I was so mad and embarrassed.

"Oh my God." I fell back on my bed. Victor had just seen me in all my morning glory. 😣

Why, why, why, did O bring him back here. They were supposed to be at his house.

I quickly put on my bra, and found a dress I didn't have to iron. Did my makeup and hair. I threw on some heels. My earrings. And tried to jet out the house without O and Vic noticing.

But as soon as I opened the front door, even though I tried to quietly do it. O came out the kitchen.

"I fixed breakfast baby."

"I'm not.." I was going to decline but I didn't want him thinking, me making time was a one time thing.

"Great." I fake smiled and closed the door.

He went back into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen.

I stood in the corner furthest from them. Trying to avoid looking and being by Vic.

"Why you all the way over there?" O laughed. "Vic don't bite."

"I don't want to invade you guys."

"Babe we cool. Sit right here and I'll fix your plate." He pointed to the stool directly across from Victor.

Oh my God. 🙄

I reluctantly sat there. Vic didn't look at me, he just kept eating his breakfast.

"Babe, tell Vic how I couldn't cook?" O said fixing my plate.

Odell. This man just saw my cantaloupes and my watermelon. Please stop. 😣

"Yeah he couldn't cook." I said dryly. Not really looking at Vic.