This Is A Test

Kenya POV-

I sent my baby a text. He had only been gone two hours, but I missed him. You can't do what we did last night and just leave me like I was some sort of booty call. I'm not. I'm your 1. 😔

Me: Baby what time are you gonna be home? I wanna make your favorite for dinner. 😘

My One: Me and K gon have dinner after the shoot. Don't worry about it.

Me: Oh Ok. 😔 Have fun. See you when you get home. Love you my 3.

I waited for an hour to get an I love you back, but it never came.

I got a notification that he posted a picture to Instagram, with the caption:

When you never modeled before but someone thinks you dope enough to be the face of their line and you a natural.    Watch out world. We cooking up some real special   #renaissanceman 

 We cooking up some real special   #renaissanceman 

"Girl would you spit it out." Brandon said irritated over FaceTime.

"My Carolina Panther wasn't enough." I broke down.

"What do you mean it wasn't enough? Bitch that shit got his name on it, literally, it better be enough."

"He...he's...he's..." I hiccuped. "He's...with Khloe in Manhattan."

"Bitch what?"

"She asked him to be the face of her new line for Bloomingdales and he's modeling for her." I wiped my snot with a Kleenex.

"Well girl if she cutting a check, I'll model for them hoes too. She is cutting a check right?"

"Yeah." I sniffed.

"Then what's the problem? That's more money for us."

" he keeps calling her K. And won't text me back. And throwing shade on Instagram. And I...I just want my baby back." I broke down.  "He never acts like this." I hiccuped.

"Ever since you left the city, he been wearing less and going out more?"

"Brandon stop joking. I'm serious." I wiped my eyes.

Brandon laughed. "My bad. I couldn't help it."

"What should I do? He's been acting different. I cooked him breakfast he didn't want it. I wanted to spend time, he was too busy."