Save The Day

Odell POV-

"Can I get it quiet for a little bit

"Can I get it quiet for a little bit." Juice knocked on the table with his knuckles.

We were in this private lounge area in the basement of the hotel. It had like pool tables, a bar, couches and big tv screens all around.

The room of my guys settled down. With drinks in our hands, we all turned our attention toward him.

"O can you come up here." Juice motioned for me to come up there.

I took a sip of my hennesey, then came up there with him.

"This man has been like a brother to me since we first met the summer prior to us entering LSU. We had our ups and downs, but what is a friendship if it isn't tested? I'm proud of you bro. How you came into the league even after adversity and changed it. How humble you are. For giving me a second chance. And tomorrow you tie the big knot with the love of your life. So as a guess your bros wanted to..." He took a long dramatic pause. "get you right."

Somebody cued the music and DJ Drama's Wishing with Chris Brown blasted in the room. The lights lowered, where only a light around the bar was on.

They sat me in a chair, and this chick slowly walked through the door.

"Dayuuuuuummmm

"Dayuuuuuummmm." The room said in unison as they bit their fist.

I ain't gon lie, she was bad. Scratch bad. Bad as fuck. 🙌🏿😩

But After Tre told me that story with Mama Morris, I'm not about to have those problems with her daughter. Getting my ass whooped once was enough. I told K we was playing pool, I'm playing pool.

"Welp, Yall have fun." I tried to get up.
Juice and some of my other guys forced me back down.

The woman danced on a few of the other men in the crowd, before she seductively made her way to me.