Chill

I don't understand how people are like make the story about O and Kenya. It is about them. Its their story. It's been about them since chapter 1.

Deanna was just added for like two chapters. And I just added the Deanna and Shep story line, because this book is ending soon. And if I were to do a third book, it would surround K, O and Deanna staying with them for school.

You would still get K, O and their life. Just with how Deanna affects them. If you ever read my other series, it was about Aug and Amb, but they had appearances by Stac and Trav because they lived in the same building while Aug was in college.

You guys are so tiring sometimes 😂😂

Yall say K and O has been through enough drama and that's understandable. But after the drama that they been through all thats left is to finally show K and O in their element of the football life. Then the story must end. Its already like 80 something chapters now.

Therefore, if the story is to continue the conflict, which yall say yall hate but yall really don't, because I'll write a chapter wherever thing is perfect between them and get only a few comments. But as soon as the drama comes yall write essays 😂😂. Which I love, but it shows yall secretly be eating yall popcorn waiting for ish to pop off. 😂😂

The drama has to culminate from somewhere else. The focus will always be on K and O. Just Deanna might pose problems between them. K and her relationship with O and her relationship with her sister.

So please yall stop trying to say the story isn't about K and O. Everything up until the last chapter was about O and K. Deanna got one POV and yall tripping. 🙄

This is not my first book yall. I value my readers and their opinions which is why I ask. Most writers  don't care about what you think. And while I can't please everybody, I do try to compromise because you are the guys that read it and support. And it means a hella lot to me. Because I know you dont have to.

I would never switch up in the middle of a story. There will be more of K and O. You will see her and O throughout his season. How she now, after all they been through balances life and career.

I said all that to say---Chill.

Love yall and appreciate your support.