Spawn of Satan

Odell POV-

My 1: Baby I'm giving you your space, but I want you to know I love you so freaking much.  I'm dying without you. I can't stop crying, I hurt so much.

My 1: Please just tell me what I can do to fix us. Whatever it is, I'm willing to do. I accept full responsibility for my actions. I was 100% wrong. Just please allow me the opportunity to win your heart back.

My 1: We don't have to even start at the engagement. You can make me earn the ring again, as I rebuild your trust in me. Baby you promised you'll never leave. Don't leave me now. Please. Please Odell. I love you so much. Have a great game my 3. ❤️😔

"Now you mean to tell me I can't send no response?" I asked Vic as he read my text from K.

"No man." He gave me back my phone and started looking in his locker.

"She seem sincere bruh." I told him. It took everything in me, not to call her right now.

"And how many times was she sincere before, yet did the same thing." He looked at me.

I sighed.

"Exactly." He went back to searching in his locker.

His phone vibrated. He looked at it and responded.

Kenya POV-

When O didn't respond, I texted Vic.

Me: Did you talk to him?

Vic: yeah he's not budging. Just give it a rest for a while. He's not receptive now so everything you say is just getting ignored. Give him more time to cool down.

Me: ok. But I just really wish he saw I was sorry this time.

Vic: if he can't see it, then it's on him. Don't let it stress you. You can only apologize for so long. If they don't accept it, that's on them. But you move on. Especially if you have the history y'all have and they not willing to see that

Me: you're right. Thank you so much Vic. You make feel at least a little bit better.

Vic: Here anytime babygirl.

Me: thank you have a great game.

Vic: thank you. Stay up.

Odell POV-

"Who you texting?" I looked at Vic who was pretty engrossed in his phone. Usually before games he had it off. He didn't like being distracted.

"My sister. She was saying my nephew was getting out of hand. I was telling her what to do." He put his phone up and finished getting ready.

I stared at the messages again. My heart told me to respond. I was about to, but Vic snatched my phone.

"Odell. It hasn't even been a full week. Man up."

I sighed. He gave me back my phone and I shut it off. I put it in my locker.

I missed my baby, even if she was wrong. Okay. It's been a week, she learned. We'll be ok. Man I couldn't wait until this shit was over. 😔

Kenya POV-

"Uncle O." Justin yelled as we saw Odell on tv playing versus the Washington Redskins.

"Just seeing him and not being able to call him B, is just making me hurt. I don't know what else to do. I've been calling him. Texting him. I even told Vic to have him call me."