We Know What It Is

Kenya POV-

"Kenya you have someone here to see you." My assistant said over the phone intercom.

"Do they have an appointment?"

"No."

"Then they need to make one Bria. You know that."

"It's Victor Cruz. He said Odell sent him."

I rolled my eyes super hard. Really Odell? After he saw all my goods you just gon make us friends? 🙄🙄🙄

"Let him come in."

After about two minutes I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in."

The door opened.

"I hope you don't mind me dropping by

"I hope you don't mind me dropping by. I was talking to O earlier and he gave me permission to be here."

"It's fine." I gave a fake smile on the outside but on the inside I was rolling my eyes mad hard.

"Have a seat. What's up?"

He sat down. Fixing his suit. I would
Comment on how nice he looked, but I'm not trying to open those can of worms especially after yesterday where he saw the father and the son. All he was missing was the Holy Ghost, with his lil bro's name.

"I was talking to O about wanting to be apart of something in memory of my father."

Vic's father had committed suicide and he would do these beautiful moments on the field, where he would bow and talk to him.

"I really liked what you did with your cosmetics company centering it around your mother and I just wanted to know how could I go about doing something like that?"

"Oh wow Vic that would be wonderful. I think the first thing you need to think about is something that is important to you. I always had the dream of making cosmetics formulated for people of color, mainly women. And I just decided to combine my passion with my love for my mother . What's important to you?"

"Football."

"Okay we know that. What else?"

"Uh..." He thought.

"I love how you do the salsa on the field  after a touchdown. You incorporate your Puerto-Rican pride with love for football so think along those lines. It could be as little as maybe partnering with a Salsa company to do events for those with depression issues getting them up and moving and having fun. Or something like that. Especially since your dad suffered from depression."

He laughed. "I never thought about that. You're good."

"Nah I just try to make relevant connections."