Strange Vibes

Kenya POV-

It was the first day of Giants training camp. Me and Livy surprised O by coming. It was her first chance to dawn her baby 13 jersey with baba's name, that should would wear this season.

Imagine she has on a baby jersey. 😂😂

"You see baba?" I asked Livy and pointed toward the field where O was running routes with the other receivers

O didn't notice us yet, as we sat down un the stands.

I had brought Cris along, looking out for Shep. Hoping he took heed to my words. Thinking maybe we could all do dinner afterward.

They had traded Victor in the offseason, so luckily we didn't have those problems anymore.

"Oooo Look at baba catch Stinka." I pointed to O, who had just caught a pass from Eli.

"  I pointed to O, who had just caught a pass from Eli

"He's good." Cris laughed.

"He aight." I chuckled.

O noticed us and when he had a break him came over.

"Stink." He held his hands out for Livy.

I tried to give him to her but she wouldn't go.

"Stinka, you do baba like that?" I put her in her arms and she started crying.

"Livy that's daddy what's wrong baby?" I said concerned.

"Livy." O said trying to calm her, she kept trying to get away from
Him.

"It's the helmet." Cris laughed. "She's scared."

O took off his helmet. She looked at him, then smiled, while wiping her eyes.

"Livy you scared of baba with the helmet?" O laughed while kissing her.

"Wow, Cris I didn't think about that. " I said.