Always Be Yours

Kenya POV-

"Omg, omg, omg, omg." Deanna ran into Olivia's nursery where  I had just finished changing her diaper. 

"What happened?" I said concerned and sat in the rocking chair.

"Look." She handed me her phone.

It said that Shep was following her Instagram.

I stale faced her. "Really? I thought it was something wrong."

"No, nothings wrong. Everything is just perfect." She smiled super hard.

"Look." She let out a girlish giggle and showed me a pic of hers, Shep liked.

" She let out a girlish giggle and showed me a pic of hers, Shep liked

If you could see my face. 😒😒😒😒😒. I had to remind myself she was only 18 as well.

"I bet this just makes your day?" I said sarcastic.

"No my life K." She laid back on the fluffy carpet like it was a cloud.

"I followed him and he immediately followed me back Kenya. Immediately. He only follows 300 people and I'm one. And those other people are like famous. And I'm like a regular girl from Baton Rouge and my Clay Bear saw my value enough to follow me. I love being me." She said in a dreamy voice.

I busted out laughing, which made Livy laugh and start to clapping.

"Yes Stink, laugh at your crazy Auntie." I said.

"You're supposed to be happy for me K." Deanna rolled her eyes.

"About what?"

"My Clay-Bear noticing me. He took time out of his no doubt, arduous football schedule, to physically like my pic."

"Arduous?" I laughed.

"It means difficult." She informed me.

"Deanna, I know what arduous mean. I'm laughing because you using that word."

"Why? His schedule is arduous. Its hard being a football player. The workouts to keep your body in tip-top shape. Practices. Always on the road. Magazine interviews. Photoshoots. Everybody wanting your autograph. And we can't forget the physical toll it must take. I can just imagine my Clay Bear needing a nice, long, massage after a hard day's work. And honey, I want to give it to him." She said dreamy, with a big sigh.

"Deanna, please chill." I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Kenya, I wanna talk to Shep so bad. Just talk. Please throw me the lob?" She folded her hands in a pleading motion and poked her lip. I guess that was a family trait. 😑