Wheels Up

Kenya POV-

"I wonder where he is?" I looked at my watch

"I wonder where he is?" I looked at my watch. "And When he gets here please don't act inappropriate." I told Brandon.

We looked at the door of the restaurant waiting on the person that was going to help us with the surprise wedding next week come through. We decided to do
The meeting in Manhattan.

"I'm inappropriate? But you come with your titties out?"

"My breast are not out."

Brandon rolled his eyes. "Bitch you not fooling me."

"What are you talking about?" I took a sip of water.

"O getting to old for you, so you preparing to fry some spring chicken."

"Oh my God." I rolled my eyes.

"The average career of a football player is three years. O on his third year, so you making an exit plan. That's why you got your titties out. Thank you." He looked at the server who gave us our salad.

"Thank you." I told our server as she walked away. "Brandon for your information, O is going to have a long career. And if his did end early, I don't mind taking care of my baby. He doesn't have to work again if he doesn't want to. We can live off my chemist checks boo."

"It explains why he wants to get married so bad. He gon do you like Kendu doing Mary J. Blige." He ate some of his salad.

"Whatever not everybody's a golddigger like you. Leave my baby alone." I looked at the door again still nothing.

"I thought he would at least call."

"He'll be here girl. Stop tripping." B said as he took a sip of water.

My phone buzzed from a notification on Instagram. It was from O. I clicked it.

 I clicked it