K Stands For

Odell POV-

I scrolled through my phone at all the calls and text from Kenya. Fuck Victor and this plan. I was calling my baby.

I dialed K's number, but as soon as it rang. My bell rung. I didn't want whoever was down stairs, interrupting our talk so I quickly hung up and went downstairs to get it. The quicker I answer, the quicker they leave.

It was Vic.

"Get ready

"Get ready." Vic invited himself in.

"For what?"

"This VMA yacht after party."

"The VMA's were yesterday."

"Didn't I say, after party."

"An after party is usually not a day after."

"Nigga would you just get dressed."

"I don't feel like it Vic."

My phone rang. Vic looked at it. It stopped and rang again.

"You wanna call K, don't you?"

"Yes. Damn. Shit." I plopped on my stairs in frustration.  "We too grown for these damn reindeer games. So what she messed up, I'm not perfect either. I need to be more understanding toward her career."

Vic snatched my phone.

"Vic give me my shit bruh."

"Go get dressed and you can have it back."

"I told you I don't feel like going nowhere. I just want to find where K at, and bring her home."

"K gon be at this party."

I looked at him not believing him. K didn't party.

"Forreal bruh." Vic tried to convince me.

"you got K to come to a party?"

"Something like that."

"Victor give me my shit."

"Go get dressed and come to this party to get your girl."

I eyed him. He eyed me back.

"If you lying imma whoop your ass."

"Go get dressed man."

I reluctantly got dressed. Vic was one of the few people that knew what me and K was going through. So maybe he did orchestrate us meeting to bring us back together.  Vic was a lot of things but I doubt he would lie about something like this.

She would be there. I'll act like I don't care. She'll tell me how sorry she is and she wants to talk. We'll go off to a corner of the yacht by ourselves talk. She'll confess how much she misses me. I'll finally give in and tell her how much I've been missing her. Then we'll make some waves  of our own. Either on the yacht or at home. It'll depend on how bad we want each other.