Typical

Odell POV-

I opened my door to see the girl on my couch watching tv.

Livy was asleep on her lap.

Again. Kenya doing things without fucking consulting me.

"Hi Mr. Beckham." She whispered trying not to wake Livy

"Hi. Where is Kenya?"

"Upstairs."

I immediately ran upstairs.

"Kenya." I went into our room.

She was in the bathroom, doing her makeup.

"Why do you consistently do things without consulting me?"

"Because today is your day and I wanted to surprise you." She wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me.

"I haven't spent a lot of time with you lately and I want to just love on you today. Can I do that?" She softly kissed my neck, then my lips, while playing in my hair.

"Why you always try to son me K?"

She laughed. "What are you talking about?"

"You get me all mad, then you do shit that make me forget why I was mad to begin with."

"As your wife, thats my job."

"Its called emotional abuse."

"Whatever. Love you. Go get ready." She pecked my lips and went back to her makeup.

Sterling POV-

You are Sterling Clay Shepard. Nobody is touching you on or off the field. On top of that, what woman!in her right mind would decline you? I mean you are you.

 On top of that, what woman!in her right mind would decline you? I mean you are you

"I am me ain't I?" I answered out loud to my mental pep talk.

All the anxiety I had about going to talk to Cristiana was uncalled for. I had the perfect body. Perfect face. And on top of that I was rich. No way in hell, she was gon miss out on me.