Earn It Back

Kenya POV-

"Wake yo ass up." I felt someone pull the covers off of me.

I squinted my eyes to see Brandon.

"When did you get here?" I looked around the room shocked. He lived in a whole other state you know. You don't just pop up in New Jersey when you live in Louisiana.

"As soon as I saw this shit surfacing on my Instagram." He pulled out his phone.

My heart dropped as I looked at Khloe Kardashian between my man's legs . Vic was right. He had moved on. I felt myself about to breakdown.

"No bitch. Ain't no crying. We going to that damn house, and tell Odell ass we not giving up our NFL checks without a fight. Especially to no damn Kardashian." He pulled me up by my arm.

"Vic told me that Odell was done and if he doesn't want me anymore it's pointless. I'm done trying."

"Bitch.." Brandon got in my face where we were nose to nose. "Get yo simple ass out this muthfucking bed, wash yo dirty ass, put some clothes, and get ready to go back to your house. The house that you share with your fiancé. I have put too much into getting and keeping you hoes together for some hoe ass Kardashian to undue all my hard work.

And besides that, Justin's little ass is going to the NFL and he needs Odell to lead the fucking way. So you get your depressed ass up, and go get my son's future, since I missed my fucking chance because I married some Doctor."

I looked at him. "Brandon I'm not in the mood for jokes."

"Bitch I'm not joking get up." He pulled me up.

"What if Khloe is over there. I'm not about to fight her for him."

"You ain't got to fight her. Just get a needle and deflate her ass. That'll do."

"Brandon No. I'm done begging him. Okay. I'm sounding more and more like how my mom begged my dad to stay. I'm not going to become her. If he wants to stay gone. Stay gone. I don't need him." I dried my eyes.

"I own a cosmetics line that will be all over the country. With Cam's face and Cam is a better football player than him anyway. He can have Beckie with the fake ass and hoe tendencies. I'll find me someone else just as great." I yelled and stood confidently.

Well for like a second. Then I broke down. "He couldn't even wait a week before he hopped on that slut. That shows he didn't love me anyway."

"Get your ass up and get in the bathroom." Brandon grabbed me up. Pushed me in the bathroom. Then slammed the door.

"And hurry up, before she infect him with that diseased coochie." Brandon yelled behind the closed door.

"You think they had sex?" I opened the door on the verge of breaking down again.

Brandon just slammed the door.

I did what I had to do to get ready and came out the bathroom.

Brandon held up a whole outfit he bought.

"I'm not wearing that Brandon."

"Yes you are. Ass and titties. That's what we selling. You don't come back to his doorstep, looking like Celie from
The Color Purple. You come back reminding him that nigga, your fucking name is tatted on this cooty kat, and if you ever want to be inside it again, get yo shit straight. And you walk outta there switching like Loretta Devine in Waiting to Exhale, making sure his ass knows what real chocolate ass and titties look like. And not that plastic shit. We not zip lock. Put this on." He thrusted it into my arms.