Clay Bear

Kenya POV-

Odell and his team were in the last stretch of training camp. The media was interviewing him while he sat at his locker. He had Livy on his lap. She was dressed in her 13 Jersey. She tried to grab one of the mics.

Imagine he's holding Livy.

"No Livy

"No Livy." O laughed and moved her hand. She looked at him. "Say hi." He waved into the camera. She looked at him.

"Look at the camera and say hi." Odell pointed to the camera and waved.

She looked in the camera and said some baby words.

"For those of yall who don't speak baby, she said whats good."

They laughed. Watching him and Livy together was the absolutely cutest thing on the planet. This is what he always wanted. For his family to be surrounding him, in his element. And it made me anxious for the season to start. We would begin our tradition, but this time with Livy in the mix.

I really had worked so hard this off season, so I could be there for him this season.

I just stood by the locker, watching them. Deanna was standing by me. But she was looking across the locker room at Shep who was getting interviewed as well.

 But she was looking across the locker room at Shep who was getting interviewed as well

"Okay caption obvious." I nudged her.

She awoke from her daydream.

"I was trying to read the sign." She lied and lied horribly.

I rolled my eyes. She stood next to me and watched O and Livy, but I saw her eyes stray to Shep a few times.

O finished up his interview and gave Livy to me, while he finished changing.

"You have fun with baba on camera?" I smiled looking at her.

She giggled.

"When it come on tomorrow I'mma have to tape it. Your television debut." I kissed her forehead.