Threats

Deanna POV-

I tried to resist texting him all night but I couldn't help it. I texted him:

This is Deanna. Just wanted you to have my number as well.

He immediately texted back:

Saved Tat Twin. Now go to bed. You know O made your curfew 7.

I laughed and texted back:

🙄 Whatever. Goodnight.

He texted back:

Nite Tat Twin.

I looked at myself in the mirror in front of my bed and I was smiling stupidly. I tried to stop smiling, but I couldn't. It was like my mouth was stuck. And every time I tried to unsmile, it would pop back up.

You know how babies sometimes, smile in their sleep. That would be me tonight. 🤗

----

"Could you stop cheesing?" K told me as we watched Shep and O in practice. I  don't think this smile has left my face since last night.

And just seeing him, didn't help. Him and some other players were standing around talking, while O was catching passes with Eli. And Shep noticed me and did a salute. I waved back.

"I bet you just melting on the inside." K rolled her eyes and looked at Livy who was pointing at O who had took off his helmet.

"You see baba?" K said to Livy.

O waved and Livy smiled as hard as me and waved.

O did a little dance and hit them folks. Livy bounced up and down. I guess that  was her form of dance.

O blew her a kiss and put back on his helmet.

We watched for the rest of practice, then headed to the locker room as they left the field.

The first person O went for was Olivia. He scooped her up out of K's arms and went to his locker to do his media interviews.

"Tat Twin." I heard across the locker room.

I turned to see Shep, taking off his jersey. He motioned his hand for me to come over.

O and Livy were doing the interviews. And K was by O's locker. So I walked over.

Shep was writing something on his jersey.

"When you going back to Baton Rouge?" He said writing.

"Uh...friday." I said sorta sad. That meant two days left in New Jersey.

"You wanna do something?" He said writing.

"When?" I asked.

"Up to you. Today or tomorrow." He handed me the jersey.

"What's this for?" I looked at it.

"A souvenir to take home. My Tat Twin gotta rep me." He smiled and took off his shirt thingy they wear under the jerseys.

The Jersey said:

To my Tat Twin,

What's understood, doesn't need to be spoken. It's tatted on us. F.A.M.E.