Try Me

Kenya POV-

"Bitch are you going to continue to crunch in my ear?" Brandon looked at me annoyed as we sat waiting for the wedding planner to come into her office.

Her receptionist had told us to wait for her.

"Sorry I'm hungry. And this is all O lets me eat for a snack on weekdays." I crunched into some baked asparagus fries he made for me. I couldn't wait until the weekend where I could eat like I wanted. 🙄

"Well papa knows what's best for baby Beckham. We don't want nothing messing up our golden ticket out the hood. If papa say eat healthy, then bitch I don't want to see nothing but celery and carrots on your plate." He pulled out a snack sized snickers.

"You lied. You told me you didn't have any candy. Let me have one."

"No. I'm not messing up my coins for you." He ate that one and took out another one.

I snatched it.

"I'm telling. Wait till I talk to O. You killing his baby with junk food."

"This taste like heaven." I said eating the snicker.

My phone vibrated. It was Odell.

I put him on speaker.

"Hey Baby." I said eating.

"What are you eating?" He asked suspicious.

"Sni---" I covered Brandon's mouth before he could finish.

"The asparagus fries you made. Their not that bad." I said.

"You took your pre-natal vitamins?"

"Yes baby." I sighed.

He was so nerve racking. 🙄

"How you feeling otherwise?"

"Fine. Just tired."

"Well when you get off meet me at my apartment. I'mma cook and fix you a bath."

"Thank you baby."

"I want one too." B blurted out.

I covered his mouth again. Odell didn't know he was even here and he wasn't supposed to know.

"Was that B?"

"No babe, I'm in Starbucks and someone was ordering." I rolled my eyes at B mad hard.

"Oh, well I'll talk to you later then. Let me speak to my chocolate princess."

I put the phone against my stomach. "She's here." I smirked at how silly this was, but he would do this more and more. It started last week when he was at an away game.

"Princess mommy treating you right?" There was a pause as if he was waiting for an answer. "She better and if she not let me know okay? Okay. Talk to you later beautiful and know daddy loves you. Aight bye-bye."

"Odell." I said, but he had hung up. "He's so rude. All he cares about is the baby. He didn't even tell me he loved me."

"It's cause you not important anymore. Our baby is." Brandon said snacking on another snicker.