Cheat Day

Kenya POV-

"Bitch you having a damn picnic by yourself?" B said as we facetimed and he saw all the food on my bed.

I was tearing into a Burger King A1 steak burger with fries, and a huge Sprite. I had my beloved Krispy Kremes back. Doritos. And Anything else that had lots of fat and calories that you could spread across my king sized bed.

I had ate that nasty stuff  O prepared all week and he was at an away game against the Vikings this weekend and that was music to me and my chocolate princesses tummy. We was starving eating like a damn hamsters.

"I'm telling O. I'm telling. " Brandon warned.

"Brandon stop. I was dying over here. Me and my baby need food." I took a huge gulp of my Sprite and let out an Ahhh, like I was floating on clouds.

"Wait till O see what you feeding our baby. He gon whoop your ass and Imma watch. Because you fucking up our healthy pregnancy. And I'm not standing for it."

"There is more to a healthy pregnancy than eating like a damn bird." I took a huge bite of my burger. "Everything in moderation. He's acting like I'm about to be on the field. I don't want a six pack. Looking at his is good enough." I ate a handful of fries.

"You look so crazy chomping like a damn pac-man."

"You would to if your love was starving you with green drinks. And Kale salads with olive oil, no dressing." I took another bite of my burger.

Damn this was heaven right now. Thank God for away games.

I heard a loud thump downstairs. My heart stopped, and my mouth full of burger was wide open.

"What's wrong?" Brandon saw me and asked concerned.

" somebody's in the house." I whispered.

"Well bitch call me if you make it."

"Brandon, oh my God. What should I do?"

"Get a bat and go down there."

"What if they want to kill me?"

"Tell them to wait for Odell he more valuable."

I got a bat out the corner I kept in the house.

"Stay on the phone with me." I put my phone in between my breast to hold it

"Bitch how I'm gon witness the murder when all I see is titty."

"Sssshhh." I told B.

I went downstairs my knees shaking. I said a silent prayer.

"Who's there?" I looked behind every nook and cranny. Nothing.

I saw light illuminating from under the closed bathroom door.

I moved strategically toward it. Turned the handle and swung the bat.

"Kenya." Odell yelled as he moved out the way and the bat hit our glass mirror shattering it.

"Odell, why didn't you tell me you were coming and what happened to your face?" I put the bat down and looked at a big welt he had on his face under his eye.

"Me and Vic got into it again and the coach sent me home. So I can't play tomorrow. He let Vic stay tho. Ain't that some shit?"