Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Kellin?" I opened my eyes sleepily and saw Anthony. "Come on you need to wake up. School."

"Do we have to go?" I asked, closing my eyes again. Anthony laughs.

"Yes Kellin we have to. Now get up or I'll carry you downstairs myself." I groaned and sat up, looking at Anthony. He smiled.

"Good." He walks out the door and down the stairs. I sighed, rubbing my face. I guess I needed to wake up. I stood up, walking out of the room and downstairs. I didn't notice last night, but I was still wearing the same clothes I was yesterday. It didn't bother me though. Skinny jeans were comfortable to me. I walked downstairs and saw mom sitting at the table with Anthony's mom, she told me to call her Marry (I still called her Mrs. Martinez.), drinking coffee.

"Good morning Kellin." I smile a bit.

"Morning Mrs. Martinez. Morning mom." I walked over to her and kissed her cheek, making her and Mrs. Martinez smile.

"See Anthony. You can still kiss your mom." Mrs. Martinez said while looking at Anthony, who was leaning against the counter. He rolled his eyes while drinking some orange juice from a glass. "And I told you to call me Mary, Kellin." I smile and nod.

"Yes ma'am. But, if you don't mind, I'd rather call you Mrs. Martinez." She smiled and nodded.

"That's just fine sweetie." Taylor walks downstairs wearing a Jeffree Star shirt, neon pink skinny jeans and checkered pink and white vans.

"Morning everyone." Anthony smiled and handed him a piece of toast. Taylor took it, saying a quick, "Thank you." before sitting down beside Mrs. Martinez. Anthony looked at me.

"Want a piece?" I shake my head.

"I'm fine." Mom puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Kellin sweetie don't you need to eat?" I shake my head and look at her.

"No I'm fine. I usually don't eat anything." She gives me a worried look. "Don't worry. I'll be fine." Anthony walks over to me and hands me a glass of milk. I smile and take it from him, trying to ignore the concern in his eyes.

"Thanks." He nodded.

"Do you need to take a shower?" he asks. "I already took one and we have an hour until we need to go." I nodded.

"Oh I should brought some clothes for you. I'm so sorry Kellin." Mom said with guilt in her eyes. I shake my head, taking a sip of milk.

"Don't mom. It's my fault either way." Before she could say it wasn't my fault, Taylor interrupted her.

"You look like you're about my size. You can try some of my clothes. If they don't fit you can just wear the clothes you did yesterday." Taylor said, taking a bite of toast. I nodded.

"Who's bathroom do I need to use?" I ask shyly. Taylor smiles as he finished the last of his toast.

"You can use mine. Come on, I'll help you find something your size. I'm guessing you'll have to wear some of my older clothes." I nodded, walking over to the sink and putting my now empty glass down into the sink. I followed Taylor upstairs and into his room.

"What size are you?" he asks, looking through the drawers.

"Small." He nods.

"You said your favorite band was Pierce The Veil right?" I nodded. He tossed me a shirt and I caught it, smiling when I saw that it was a Pierce The Veil shirt with all the members on it, the band's name written in bright blue. He tossed me a pair of blue skinny jeans too, making me laugh.