Chapter 53

A/N: There will be cussing in this chapter and it makes it awkward because I can't cuss. If this chapter is horrid, blame it on the cussing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 53

"So you guys probably know our names." Vic says, chuckling. Jaime rolls his eyes. "We can just skip that part. What are yours?" Vic asks.

"I-I'm Krystal and this is my best friend Justin and oh my gosh you guys are really and oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh what is air?" Krystal rambles, bouncing on her heels. Justin was just standing there with his arms over his chest. Huh. He must be used to her doing that. Poor Justin. Taylor looks up at Anthony with wide eyes.

"And you thought I was hyper...." Cody messes up his hair.

"You are." Taylor glares at him and fixes his hair back, which was basically just flipping his head to the side. He's lucky he can fix it that easily. It takes me forever to get my hair into place. Taylor looks at Vic.

"My name's Taylor and I'm fourteen but I act like I'm three and I really like cats but since Anthony is allergic I can't have one so I have a really fluffy dog names Cupcake and I need to breathe now." Taylor rushes out as quick as he can. Mike nods, putting his feet into Tony's lap. They were all sitting on a couch in front of us. Just and Krystal were standing up even though they had chairs. Anna, Anthony and Cody were all sitting on another couch and Taylor and I were sitting on the floor in front of them. Jaime had said that the guys from All Time Low and A Day To Remember would come in after a bit. Anthony shook his head, smiling a bit.

"I'm Anthony." Cody looked around the room awkwardly for a second before looking at Anthony and ruffling his hair.

"Your hairs's really soft. Oh, and I'm Cody." he says, looking over at the four then back to Anthony. Anna giggles.

"I'm Annaleigh according to my parents but I'm too punk for that so I'm Anna." Justin snorted.

"Please, you're not punk." Anna raises her eyebrow, looking over to him.

"Your mom isn't punk. That must be why you're not punk. Because she wasn't punk. Neither was your dad. So neither of your parents are punk. Okay I'm making no sense. Shut up Anna." I lean my head against her leg, staring up at her and smirking. She was adorable.

"And now we all can guess who the scenes are...." Anthony mumbles, smirking a bit at Anna and I.

"Well Anna's rainbow hair gave it away." Tony says, pointing at Anna's hair. She picks up a piece of it and stares at it.

"I need to redye it but my mom won't let me." she says, pouting.

"What is your natural hair color anyway?" Taylor asks, staring up at her. She scrunches up her nose.

"Blonde. I hate it. What's yours? You never told me."

"I'm a ginger. I dyed my hair black so I wouldn't scare anyone." Mike smirks a bit at him.

"Did that work?" Taylor makes some kind of awkward face, it kinda looked like he was sucking on a lemon to me, and shook his head.

"No. Now they think I'm satanic and want to suck their souls so it's not much of a change from the ginger. Why do people always connect Satan with screamo and "emo" music anyways? I mean, what if he's a Believer? I bet he is. Satan is probably a Belieber and has been to all of his concerts. No wait dude! That's why Justin's into drugs! Satan made him do it! He's such a good fan that he probably lives with Justin! I have this all out. I'll have to post something on Tumblr about this." Taylor says, smiling and giggling the whole time. Vic, Jaime, Tony and Mike all laughed at him. Or laughed with him. Or both. It's Taylor. You never know.