Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"So are you going to go to the Winter Ball Kel?" Anthony asks as we walk to our forth period. I shake my head, making him frown.

"Why not?" I shrug and look down, keeping my arms right beside my sides.

"No one would want to go with me. Besides, there's too many people. I'd freak and have an anxiety attack or something." I answered, whispering the last part to were he could only hear it. He nodded an looked at me.

"I see your point. But I'm sure someone would." I shake my head.

"No. None of the girls here would even consider going with me. Besides, it's not like dad would let me. I wouldn't go if I could though. I don't want to stay in this school longer than needed." I said, looking around the hallway. I saw Rodger glaring at Anthony, probably wishing he'd leave so he could kill me. I move closer to Anthony, not even noticing I did, and looked down and we walked into forth. World History. I never really understood what was so great about learning about a bunch of guys who just sat down at a table and said, "I hate this place! We need a new place! Let's go east and hope we don't fall off the face of the Earth!"

Anthony and I walk back to our usual seats and sit down. As in all of the other classes, we sit in the back. I retch into my backpack and grab my notebook, opening it to a random, clean page and starting to draw.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" Anthony asks in a whisper tone. I nod and keep drawing, glancing up at him a bit. He sighs and looks down. Before he could speak, someone else does.

"Hey is cool if I sit over here? I mean, there's a lot of other empty seats around here, put you guys seem cool." I look up and see a guy standing next to the seat next to me. He wasn't very tall, maybe around my height, and had blondish brownish hair that fell into his eyes. I could tell his eyes were green though. He had a pair of snake bites and angel bites too and had on a Bring Me The Horizon shirt, along with a pair of black skinny jeans and blue Vans. He also had on a Monster snap back with 'Cody' written on the bottom of the bill. I guessed that was his name, since I'm obviously a genius. I shrug on look over to Anthony who nods.

"Yea. Sure. I mean, why not? You seem cool and all. I mean you could sit here if you didn't seem cool but you do seem cool so I'm shutting up now." he says, ducking his head down and letting his hair cover his face. Cody chuckles at him, a smirk planted on his lips.

"You're cute. What's your name?" he asks, dropping his books on his desk and sitting down in the chair. Anthony looks up, a bit of blush on his cheeks. It was hardly noticeable though.

"I'm A-Anthony..." Cody nods and props his feet on the desk, raising an eyebrow and looking at me.

"Kellin. And, yes. Like the dude from Sleeping With Sirens." I realize it may sound a bit rude to phrase it like that, but everyone I met tend to ask me that. I can't go to Hot Topic without girls talking about how cute my name is and how it would be better if I was Kellin Quinn. He chuckles again, looking up at the front of the room and crossing his arms behind his head.

"Nice. I'm Cody. Like the nerdy twin from 'The Sweat Life Of Zack And Cody.' But I'm not a nerd. Well, not too big of one." Anthony looks over at him and raises an eyebrow.

"I'm guessing you're new here?" He nods.

"Yep. Just moved here from New York." Anthony nods and looks back down. Cody looks over at me, his smirk still on his lips.

"So, you guys wanna do something later? Movie or something?" I shake my head.

"Can't. My dad doesn't like me going out." I reply, wishing I could say yes. I would do pretty much anything to get away from dad. He rolls his eyes.