Chapter 49

Chapter 49

"Anna please. I don't like surprises." I whine as Anna pushes me onto the couch. She giggles and kisses my cheek.

"No. Close your eyes." I sigh and close my eyes like Anna said to do, leaning back into the couch.

"Fine." I huff out, crossing my arms and pouting. I could hear Anna giggle at me and felt her peck my lips, making me smile. I don't know why, but I was actually....not depressed right. I wasn't happy, or at least I don't think I was. I honestly wasn't sure. I haven't felt happiness in a while. I don't know what changed my mood. Just two hours ago I was having a flashback and now I'm acting like a five year old to make Anna laugh....

"You'll like it okay? Now wait one minute and I'll go get them." I nodded and sat back in the couch, keeping my eyes closed. I could hear Anthony, Cody and Taylor all talking to each other beside me. I didn't know what they were saying though. All I could hear was whispering and laughing.

"Okay Kellin. Hold out your hand." Anna's voice says with a giggle. I shyly hold out my hand. I hated surprises and I didn't want to have my eyes closed. Anything could happen when your eyes were closed. Plus, I was vulnerable now. I really just wanted to open my eyes and get this all over with. I felt Anna put something  in my hand, it felt like paper?

"Okay Kelly, open your eyes." I slowly opened my eyes and looked down at my hands. There was a little slip of paper in it. I looked up at Anna. She just rolled her eyes at me.

"You'll have to read it to find out what it is silly." I look down at it and read it to myself. Pierce The Veil. I look back up at Anna.

"It says Pierce The Veil..." Anna smiles and giggles again. I could hear Taylor laugh as I looked back down at it.

Pierce The Veil.....

"Dude they're concert tickets!!" Cody yells while leaning over Anthony. I look up at him then back at the tickets, wide eyed.

"T-tickets?...." Anna smiles and pecks my nose.

"No. They're just papers that say Pierce The Veil. Yes of course they're concert tickets!! We're all going to a Pierce The Veil concert!!" she giggles. I was still in shock. They had....They had bought tickets. For me. To Pierce The Veil.....I looked up at Anna and jumped up, engulfing her in a hug. She giggles and hugs back tightly, putting her face into my neck. I could feel wetness on my cheeks.

"Thank you An...." I didn't know what to say. What else could I say? She smiles and looks at me, kissing off the tears.

"Those better be good tears." she mumble, pressing her lips to mine. I honestly didn't know why I was crying. I guess it's because Pierce  The Veil meant so much to me and getting to see them live was a dream. I didn't think I'd live to actually get to see them. I smile a bit and lean into her.

"They are. They very much are." I mumble. I had completely forgotten that Anthony, Taylor and Cody were even there. It was just me and Anna right now. I moved a bit closer to her as she wraps her arms around my neck. I didn't know what was happening outside of this moment. My head was spinning and I felt light headed. But....It was a good light head feeling thing. I liked it.

"Hey sorry to ruin the moment and all but we kinda have a concert in two hours and we all need to get ready...." Cody says. Anna pulls back and looks over at him, sticking out her tongue. I leaned closer and pouted a bit, looking at her lips. I had this weird feeling in my stomach. It was like when I had to present something at school in front of a class but...Different. It was a good feeling. Anna looks back up at me and giggles a bit. It wasn't her usual giggle though. It was smaller and shyer. She was blushing too. I leaned back down to her and rested my forehead against hers. She looks up at me, into my eyes, and moves closer to me.