Chapter 55

Chapter 55

I don't know why I wanted to do what I was about to do, but I pressed my lips up againt the back of Anna's neck. I heard her giggle as she shrugged me away.

"Stop Kellin. I'm trying to sneak back into my house and having you behind me being adorable it's helping. Plus you're lips are freezing." she whispers, looking back at me while unlocking the door. I smile and kiss her neck again.

"Well, it's your fault I'm so cold." I say with a wink, smirking at her. She giggles and blushes. It was completely her fault. She kept pushing me against walls, kissing me either quickly or in a long fashion, then running off. It doesn't seem like it would make a difference, but it does when she does it every three minutes and makes pretty much every kiss a long one.

"Oh shut up. You enjoyed it." she says, giggling and winking at me. I smile and wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me. She leans back against me and looks up at me.

"You're not helping any baby." I smile and kiss her forehead.

"I know I'm not." She starts to wiggle out of my arms.

"Then why don't you help by not trying to distract me? Then we can cuddle and drink hot chocolate together. Ooh, and put some warm clothes on." I roll my eyes and dropped my arms, sighing dramatically.

"Finnnnnne. But only cause we can cuddle." Anna giggles again and unlocks the door. She slowly turns the nob and turns to face me, pressing a finger to her lips. I smile and shake my head, then follow her into her house. 

Even though there were plenty of guest rooms, Taylor chose to sleep on the couch. He said he found couches more comfortable than beds. Ellen and Ethan said that that was weird, but they'd let him sleep where ever. Princess was asleep on his chest. Anna and I had to be quiet on our way towards the kitchen because, if Princess woke up, she'd start meowing and wake up everyone in the house. We weren't really worried about waking up Taylor, he wouldn't tell anyone we snuck out. He was pretty good at keeping secrets.

"Let's make some hot chocolate. Then we can go to my room and watch a movie. Oh, we should watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower! Oh my gosh Kellin you'll love it. Charlie reminds me of you. Have you ever seen it?" I shook my head, making her gasp.

"Well you're about to!" I smiled and quickly pecked her lips, pulling back as soon as I did. She pouts at me and moves closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You're a tease, you know that?" I wrinkle up my nose and pecked her forehead.

"Yep. I try." She giggles and shoves my chest, pushing me backwards. She sticks her tongue out, then giggles again.

"Go put on some dry clothes and I'll start making the hot chocolate." I smile and nod, kissing her forehead quickly.

"Okay. Should I come back here or stay in your room?" She shrugs and kisses my cheek.

"Wow, we kiss a lot. But I like it," she says with a giggle. "Just stay in my room. I'll be up there soon." I nodded and kissed her cheek, really just proving the fact that we kissed too much. But I didn't really care, I liked it.

I quietly walked to her room and snuck in. Anthony was in the room beside us. Well, I think he was. I saw him go into Cody's room earlier, but I think he just went in to get something. I walked into Anna's bathroom and quickly took of my went clothes. I didn't really know where to put them, so I just put them near the sink. I'd ask Anna later what she wanted me to do with them. I quickly changed back into the sleeping pants. I thought I had put my shirt with them, but they weren't there. I couldn't find them anywhere in the bathroom. I looked everywhere in there. I could feel my breathing quicken. I didn't want Anna to see my scars. I mean, she knew about them, but she'd never seen them. Or at least out of what I remember. But still, there were scars from Dad. The bruises were starting to fade, but there were a lot of knife wounds and burn marks. Plus, I was really skinny. I already knew she was worried about how skinny I was, I didn't want her to have to see. She'd definitely make me eat if she saw.