Chapter 56

Chapter 56

I was woken up by something against my lips, but I didn't open my eyes. I just kept them closed, smiling. I knew what had woken me up; I could tell by the softness. Anna was kissing me.

I couldn't help but to move closer and tighten my grip on her waist. I had fallen asleep with my arm draped across it. She smiled and pulled back, making me pout. She giggles and kisses my nose.

"Morning breath darling. Brush your teeth, then we can kiss." she giggled, laying her head onto her pillow and smiling at me. I just smiled back and nodded. Anna giggled softly, but there was some sadness mixed in with it. I knew exactly why too.

Today was my last day here.

I was moving to Georgia tomorrow.

Last night, Anthony's mom had called and said that the people who were apparently my social workers had called and said that I'd be moving tomorrow. They said I'd need to have all my stuff ready and that I needed to be prepared for about an hour and a half long flight. I'm not going to lie, I almost cried. I mean, I was just getting to the point in my life where I was making friends and now I was going off to a whole new state. I don't know what I'm going to do. I just hope that whoever I'm going to live with is actually a good person. Oh, and that I'll be put into a good school. But what's the likely hood of that? I mean, I'm Kellin Austins. Good things don't usually happen to me. I sighed and looked at Anna, moving her bangs out of her face.

"Could we just stay like this forever?" I whispered, running my fingers up and down her spine. Anna smiled sadly and put her hands on my chest, moving closer.

"I wish we could." I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"Why can't we? I mean, today.....it's our last day together. Let's spend it together." She smiled softly and nodded.

"Yea. Yea, let's do that. I'd love that." I pulled her closer and put my face in her hair. I closed my eyes and gripped her tighter. It was peaceful and, yet again, Cody ruined it.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!!! IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!!!!!" he yelled as he ran into the room, jumping onto the bed and jumping up and down. I groaned softly and moved closer to a giggling Anna.

"It's snowing?" Anna asked, looking up at Cody. I glanced up at him and see him nod quickly.

"YES!!! IT'S SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! COME LOOK COME LOOK COME LOO-Kellin, where's your shirt?" I shake my head while sitting up, making Anna pout. She sat up too and leaned her head onto my shoulder. I rubbed my hand over my face, yawning softly.

"Don't question it." Cody smirks and winks at me.

"Did you get some?" Anna giggles and rolls her eyes. I gave him a confused look, dropping my hand.

"What does that mean?...." Cody's eyes widen.

"You don't know what that means?" I shake my head slowly, making Cody's smirk grow.

"Well.....It's basically another way of asking someone if they had se-" Anna covers my ears before he could finish his sentence. I think I could put two and two together and get what he was going to say though.

"Don't ruin my boyfriend's innocent ears with your pervertedness." Cody rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you say. Anywhore, IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE. GO TAKE A SHOWER SO WE CAN GO PLAY OUTSIDE. BUT DON'T TAKE ONE TOGETHER. THAT'S BAD AND YOU'RE BOTH TO YOUNG." Cody yells while jumping up and running outside of the room. Anna rolled her eyes and kissed my cheek.

"You can use the guest room shower if you'd like. It's across the hall." she says, standing up and stretching. I nodded and stood up after her.

"Okay. Um....Do I need to borrow some of Ethan's clothes or?..." Anna nodded.