Kidnapped.

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Brook slay. I have two very overprotective older brothers.
Their names are Vince and Oliver.
They are 21 and 19 years old respectively.
They both have kids ,with different women.
I mean Vince has 4 kids with three different women and Oliver has a consequent amount of kids everywhere and eventually with different women as well.
I wonder if they are not positive to HIV... just saying.
They made me swear to never be like those women and be trap by foolish men.
It was ironic as... look who are giving me moral values every now and then.

"I am going to take Rex to the park,"i screamed so as for my brothers to hear me.
"Go ahead but be careful,"they shouted in union from different places of the house.

I walk the dog to the park and then I removed it's leash so as it can run freely around.

Meaning while i was on a random swing enjoying the caress of rays of sunlight and the cool breeze in my hair.
The temperature is perfect. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hi sweety what's your name,"asked a male voice.
I reluctantly opened my eyes and saw a greek god staring down at me.
No kidding!
"Definitely not sweety and not interested,"i replied nonchalantly.

"Quite interesting but that's not an accurate answer,"he responded lifting an eyebrow.

In seconds i found myself already pissed off of this persistent jerk. A very sexy jerk with dirty blond hair and pierced ears.
I stood up and look around to see where Rex was.
I didn't spot him anywhere so i started to worry.
I walk away from the swing and the guy tried to grab a hold of me. I dodged and ran.
He was chasing me. What is it with this guy, Seriously!
Then i spotted Rex.
"Hey Rex lets go home,"i screamed from afar still running.

I look behind me and this time i didn't believe my eyes.

Now a bunch of guys were chasing me. Where do they come from!!!
I turn my head to the front again just to hit a wall.
I fell to the ground.
I look up to see a well built guy standing in front of me.

I stood up and was about to run again but was tackled immediately to the ground by Mr pierced ears.

"You are indeed very fast but not enough,"he commented while caressing my cheek.
"Let me go!,"i snapped.
I felt his weight lift off my body. He lift me up only to throw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!,"i demanded while punching his back

"Nope i'm good,"he said while putting a bloody red lollipop in his mouth.

What a bastard!!!
Then he slapped me on my butt and i yelp.

"Watch your mouth love,"he added with the action.

Have i said my last words aloud.
Maybe.

After some minutes one of the boys present opened a black van.
Then Mr ears pierced proceed to throw me in and i landed on someone's lap.
I quickly try to move away but the owner of the lap beat me to it.
Everyone hopped in the van and i managed to count that there were 9 men or boys whatever were in there.
including the driver.
"Let me go you freaks if you don't want to get into deep trouble,"i warned.
They chuckled.
They may chuckle right now but when my brothers will find them, they are dead meat.

They blindfold me , handcuffed me and place a fabric on my mouth to prevent me from talking as i was struggling and fighting back every step of the way.
They were so gonna get it.
My legs were still free to move so i kicked every where and as if a miracle the fabric preventing me to see fell down.
They growled,wait what?!
Soon they held my legs in a tight grip and gave me death glares. I did the same. Who do they think they are.

Soon enough one of the dudes place another fabric on my face but this one was humid with a strong aroma.
I struggled not to breath in this scent but could die of lack of air.
I reluctantly breath in hearing one of my captors saying good girl then i blacked out.