Talk

Chapter 7

We reached home, if i may call it like this.
The day went by quickly and the boys dared to punish me.

They categorically refused to let me see my brothers. I was stuck in the house and the cherry to the pie, i was babysit by each of them as they took turns.
.......

Remy put me on the counter and hugs me while placing his head on my shoulder and my legs wrapped around his waist.

Greg and Tylar puts apron on themselves and started to prepare dinner.

Roman when upstairs to take a bath and Ian set the table which was outside the house near the pool.

Jake and Nate on the other hand went to watch a movie in the living room.

Sebastian was talking to Remy as he leans on the counter.

Jin and Wayn were both arm wrestling.

I was trying to get down but Remy refused to let go.

"Let me get down, i'm going to take a quick shower,"i stated.

"No i won't let go, i don't want to lose you,"he claimed kissing my neck and i shivered.

"What are you talking about, that will never happen if you keep your friend in your pants when seeing other girls,"i warned seriously.

He looked at me blankly.
I took the opportunity to move away.

Sebastian laugh at his reaction and followed me upstairs.

I took a towel and fresh clothes, in the closet which had girls stuff in it, that they claimed to have bought themselves.

I went into the bathroom, i was about to close the door but Sebastian showed up.

"Hey,what is it?,"i said smiling.
"I want to stay with you, may i?,"Sebastian asked.

"Nope,"Wayn and Jin said in union and took each an arm of Sebastian and dragged him away.

They are so funny.

I close the bathroom door and soon came out.

I went downstairs and a variety of delicious smell hit me.

Soon a hand was place on my waist and i had a soft kiss on the neck.

I turn around and saw Tylar.

"Dinner's ready,"he said.

He took my hands and we walk to the table.
I sat on a random chair. Tylar sat on my left and Sebastian on my right while Wayn was facing me.

Everyone else were sitting here and there.

I was about to serve myself when i was stopped.

"Please let me,"Greg suggested.
"Oh it's okay i can do it myself don't you bother about me,"i said sincerely.

"No, do it for her Greg because she won't eat enough if she was to fill her plate herself,"Roman stated.

"So you want to make me become fat and round, to ensure that no other boys try to steal my heart from you,"i remarked lifting an eyebrow.

"That's always what girls says when we just want to feed them," exclaimed Ian sarcastically.

"On the other hand what she said is not a bad idea at all,"said Jake teasingly.

Greg gave me back my plate with tones of food on it.

"Are you serious?!, i won't be able to eat all of this even if i wanted too,"i stated knowingly.

"Yes you can and you will, look our plate are double the size of yours if not more,"Tylar compared.

"Don't be like that or else you'll be spoon fed by me,"warned Remy.

"Are you sure that you are not my mum,"i said to Remy making the other laugh.

We ate and talk about various things, nothing in particular.

"Brook, you are a girl so that means that there must have been a time where you thought about getting married and having babies,"asked Wayn.

"Your point..."i demanded.

"How many did you say to your friends,"he asked.

"Well it depends,"i said.

"On what?,"Sebastian questioned.

"On which period of my life because ever since i was a child i was asked this question and everytime when i grew older my answer was each time different,"i explained.

"We want the whole story,"demanded Nate.

Oh they want the whole story, okay then...

"Okay, it started when i was 3 years old, my aunt asked me the question for the first time, i said a lot without any hesitation but then she said that she wanted a more accurate answer so i said in the 20s, then after 2 to 3 years she asked me again, i said 18 babies, then 3 years later she asked me again this time i said 16, after a year she asked me again and i answered 14, then the cycle was continuous and each time my answers were in decreasing mode, as it was from 12 to 10 to 8 to 6 and soon 4, she asked me the same question 2 years ago this time my answer was 'i don't know anymore', this was the last time,"i summarised my life.

"And now?,"Sebastian responded.

"And now i... still don't know,"i replied.

"How about starting from 10 babies,"