Bloodline

Chapter 30

I was having a nightmare, i was sweaty and tired, out of breath having an unbearable headache... oh no that was not a nightmare but memories.

I woke up at 3 am because one the triplets were crying.

My mates groan for the 100tph time and i grin.

I got out bed and went to see what's wrong.

Emilia and Dalilah were playing with there finger while Lena the youngest of the three cried her eyes out.

"Well i'll feed you first Lena,"i said lowly lifting her in my arms.

I went to the rocking chair and breast feed Lena.
When she was done, i gently rubbed her back in circular motion until she released funny small burp.
Then it was Dalilah's turn and soon Emilia.

It's really hard to wake up every three hours for these cute, lovely, little monsters.

So i had prepared some breast milk that i've put in bottles and stored in the fridge. For the times when one of the guys devotes themselves to feed the babies and let me sleep.

The next day Vince and Oliver came to visit.
They were eager to meet their nieces.
Thinking of which, i never met their 'i should say illegitimate' kids.

"Oh my gosh Emilia has my nose,"Oliver touched her nose.

"And Dalilah has my eyes,"Vince claimed.
Lena still in my arms was sound asleep.

"Lena is as lazy as you,"they proclaimed in union.

I slapped mt face mentally.
If the babies were to have similar characteristics from us, it would be from ME and my mates not them...jerks.

Greg came with three bottles of milk in hands and gave two to my brothers.
Jake walked over to me and took Lena in his arms then took the bottle that Greg gave him and they started to feed the babies.

"God Brook you look tired,"Oliver remarked.

"Yehhss shhe ish,"Someone said with a stuffed mouth.

I look in his the direction to see non other than Remy with a bottle of milk in his mouth.

"REMY!,"I scolded. The overs laughed their asses off.

He removed the bottle halfway empty from his mouth with a pop sound.

"What!,"he exclaimed.
"I was just testing and besides that the best quality i've ever tasted i'd like some more,"he said and put back the bottle in his mouth.

"Are you serious!," i exclaimed.

The others could not stop laughing... ah Remy Remy you'll be the death of me.

We were currently in the bedroom and i just put the triplets to sleep and the guys were all naked.

"This is an anti-nudist zone,"i teased.

"Well we don't abide by laws, we make them,"Roman said stalking over to me and kissed me.
someone else came behind me and started to kiss my neck and unzipping my pants.

"I want to have a taste of that milk of yours directly from the manufacturer,"Remy whispers and soon i was turn over and it was Remy who was now facing me.

He lift my shirt exposing my bare breast. Yeah wearing bras again is still in progress.

He kissed me from my jaw line, neck, collar bone to breast.
just when he was about reached my nipples....the triplets started crying.

"Well i guess we'll have to wait for that,"i giggled, took my shirt and zipped my pants and went to check on them.

They just needed to get change... again.

...........
When they were 6th months old they started to talk.
At 9th months to walk and 11th months to stop breast feeding and took cow milk.

By the age of one years old they could walk properly thus run everywhere. They could talk and made sentences with some difficulties but still.

My brothers could not stop coming to visit and they literally refused to let them down.
They also chase after them, play and take naps with them as well.

I never thought that i'd see myself being with a man or men actually with our own kids. Calling myself a mom.

I feel like i want more babies but i keep it a secret cause my mates will jump on the occasion.

I already have a lot to do with my littles,

Kara Emilia hope
Zara Dalilah Faith
Tara Lena Harmony