Tattoo Mark

Chapter 13

You are probably asking yourself how was i able to identify each of them talking while my back was facing them.
Well it's simple, i used their voices, duh. They are all really masculine and intimidating but still differs from each other.

So now i was surrounded by my mates.

Tylars grip loosen.

Making sure not to touch my back they kissed the other parts of my body.
I was slightly bend over to allow them more access.

Then i felt ten pairs of canines pierce my skin. This time before i could scream and express my pain, someone places his hand other my mouth.
So tears were silently rolling down my cheeks.
The pain was unbearable as usual especially in the areas were i was being bitten. On both sides of my neck, collar bones, breasts, wrists and inner thighs.

I could not move a single muscle, not because i was beaten to it but mainly because the energy left in my body was drained.
Screaming takes a lot of energy and bearing the pain even more.

I think they didn't just bite me to complete the werewolf mark but they also sucked on my blood to start the vampire mark.

At least they are smart enough to not bite me twice. It must be what you call a two in one.

They pulled out minutes later and licked the blood still oozing from the wounds they caused.

Not even being able to talk or move, i could barely process what was going on.
All i know is that Tylar lift my chin and Greg poured a dark red liquid from a glass into my mouth.

That taste, it's.....it's awful.

The metallic taste of their blood was dripping down my throat without my consent.

Then to my pleasure i was announced the greatest news of all time.

"It's over baby girl, it's over,"Tylar confirmed kissing my forehead again.

Next, i found myself being laid down on the couch flat on my stomach.

Someone touched my back and i whimpered and the latter got scolded.

"REMY!!! Can't you see that she's in pain and that the wound hasn't healed completely yet,"Jake scolded him.

So it was Remy.

If i had the power to snap at him myself, believe me i would but due to the current circumstances i have no other choice but to chill.

Soon i felt some bags of ices being placed on my back.

I almost drooled at the sensation. Cooling my back which was burning.

"This will help you relax,"Jin stated petting my hair after caustically placing the sacs on my back.

I wanted to say 'if i could i'll kick all your little asses for making me endure such things but only humming sounds came out of my mouth.

"We know that you are in pain but it will soon vanish okay,"Ian said kissing my exposed cheek.

I close my eyes tightly cause my back was itching.

Remy noticed and removes the sacs of ices and put them back after some times.

"Why don't you use your witch powers to heal me,"i managed to request.

"We can't cause the tattoo on your back was also formed thanks to two spells and they are irreversible so us healing you will be useless,"Wayn informed.

Lucky me, yea!!!

I somehow fell asleep due to this previous agitated events.

When i woke up i found myself naked.
Then realisation hit me hard.

Oh my damn god, they saw me naked.

I screamed at the top of my lungs at the thought.

Suddenly the bedroom doors opened.
Oh did i forgot to mention that i was in the bedroom, my bad and judging by the scenario, it's morning.

So back to reality...
"What happened?,"Roman growled looking at any possible threats.

"Are you okay?,"Jin questioned looking for the problem.

"Don't look at me,"i ordered hiding under the blanket.

"Oh i see,"i heard Sebastian said.

"No you don't,"i snapped pouting.

I peeked at them and saw them smirking.

"We already saw everything pumpkin, so no need for that and besides you should not lack self esteem cause you have a good ass body,"Remy simply said as if it was something natural to say.

"Don't tease me or i swear,"i started still hiding under the cover.

"This is a crime! To undress someone without his or her consent,"i rebuke.
Yeah if you haven't noticed yet i'm all for justice and laws.

"You are talking about molestation and abuse,"Jake pointed out.
Peeking again i saw the latter lift an eyebrow.

"Well yes.."i trailed.

Perverts!!!!!