Lie

Chapter 15

We were surprisingly on the way to my house, i mean my previous house.

I was in a jet black Lamborghini with Jake driving and Sebastian was in the passenger seat while Tylar was on my right and Greg on my left in the back seats.

Ian, Nate, Jin and Wayn were in the Chevrolet just behind us and as it was Jin who was driving, occasionally he challenged Jake into races earning painful honks from Remy and Roman in the Jeep behind us all.

When we arrived at my brothers' house their cars were displayed in the yard confirming their presence.

"Wow those car though,"Jin exclaimed.

"Yeah,... the white Bugatti Veyron is Oliver's and the blue Bugatti Chiron is Vince's,"i informed walking to the front door.

"Where's yours," Remy mocked.

"In the garage where else,"i stated with a duh tone.

Looking at him i saw the shocked expression all over his pretty face.

"What??, do you think that being only 14 doesn't allow me to have my own car,"i said lifting an eyebrow smirking.

"I have a dark glossy purple Jaguar xj coupe,"i grinned.

"How.."i cut Jake in mid sentence.
"I've had got my license in South Dakota and thankfully it's an international driving license thus i can drive here or everywhere on earth,"i claimed proud.

When i heard the dog barking, i knew that my brother will be soon opening the door and guess what?
Just as i thought so the front door burst open and my brother erupt from the house.

Growling at the sudden 'threat' i was pulled backwards and pushed behind the bold features of Remy.

I can feel the tense atmosphere reigning in the air.
Getting out of the hiding spot i walk forward and was soon in between 2 outraged brothers and 10 dreadful hybrids.

"Calm down, will you,"i said calmly talking to all of them.

"Brook go inside, NOW!,"Vince ordered.

Coming over to me Oliver grabbed my arm and pulls me to him.

He hugged me proceeded to lead me inside.

"Vince, i know that it was very selfish of me to not tell you first but... i was willing to stay with them, they were...are kind, funny, caring and besides if i wanted to escape and come back home, you know very well that i would,"i claimed pleading.

That's one of the biggest lie i've ever told. There was no way i could escape, they are freaking hybrids for god's sake.

"Okay... okay maybe we could solve this in a more civilised way,"Oliver suggested.

Civilised my ass they are no humans!

"Brook! Language!,"Roman scolded.

"What?!,i haven't said anything,"i exclaimed.

Sometimes i wonder... "So lets go inside, shall we,"Olivier suggested.

We are now in the living room and they started to talk but i was not really interested.

"Brook go to your room,"Sebastian told me.

"Why?,"i questioned.

"To pack some stuff you want to keep before we leave,"Jin said in a duh tone.

"Wh...at,"i trailed.

"Did you even heard a single thing we said moments ago,"Wayn asked amused.

I look at him blankly. Hum no obviously.

And they all chuckled at my reaction.

Greg retained the urge to laugh and follows me to my bedroom with Remy not far behind.

When we reach there Greg grabbed my school back pack and put in some clothes, shoes and went into the bathroom. Meaning while Remy was digging the drawer which had my panties and bras in it.

He shamelessly hold each of them up in the air trying to determine whether to it them or not.

Eventually in the end he only had the lacy ones and some others which were the hottest. When Greg came into view Remy grin at him and place in the bag, his findings.

Greg rolled his eyes took my hand in his much larger and masculine once, then he proceeded to lead us back to the living home.

"Greg you haven't pack any of my school stuff,"i informed.

"You will be home school,"Greg stated.

Ohh.
Wait no! I don't want to.
It's already hard to concentrate while a mere stranger of a teacher, and now with any of my mates there's no way.

And that's when they chuckled.
That's odd and i've notice this habits of theirs.
I'm sincerely considering the fact that they can read in my mind.

With one last step, we were now in in the company of others.